The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Camp FakeIDUK @ Leeds Festival 2018 wys

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Has to be orange.
orange?!!? FUCK THAT!

Yellow and Red is where it’s at!!
Orange is by far the best camp. I camped on the side of the Relentless stage valley last year and had a skitz time. Not sure about a FakeID camp aha but would happy to meet up at some point
Gutted, i'm headed to reading this year
Hmm as much as this sounds like a good plan I don’t think it’ll work xD we got early bird last year and got there about 1:30pm and we struggled to find a spot to pitch 4 tents together never mind the 10’s of tents that would be there if this happened hahah. But damnnn u Bois brave camping near relentless, bc last night when we were all throwing the tents about on top of the crowds down at Piccadilly/relentless I’m sure that’s where people were nicking the tents from hahah :D
Also please note, don’t buy one of the shitty gazebos from the site, fucked up me fell into ours 5 mins after putting it up and snapped the poles.. it did burn well on our fire on the last night tho I must say xD bigup redcamp
This is clearly a way for the police to capture us crooks with fake IDs. Careful boys camp FakeIDUK is the modern equivalent of Auschwitz
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:21 am
Ac3 x B0mbz wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:38 pm
Also please note, don’t buy one of the shitty gazebos from the site, fucked up me fell into ours 5 mins after putting it up and snapped the poles.. it did burn well on our fire on the last night tho I must say xD bigup redcamp
Also, red or orange camp? They look the fuckin same to me ahah, whats the difference?
Hahah well long story short, our group was split in 2 bc of limited space so 6 or so of them were in orange and the rest of us In red. By the Saturday night the guys in orange had one of their tents shit in and the other jumped ontop of (orange las year was the one near the rides so it was always lively/busy probs why it happened). So they ended up in our tents for the sat/sun (for the very little time we spent in them). But nah ngl I don’t think it makes much of a difference what campsite aslong as it’s not one of the ones which are far away like purple, every colour was lively and had its nutters, one of our neighbours got taken away by ambulance on the Wednesday night for putting a fire lighter cube in his mouth and setting it on fire (to put it into perspective) :D
swerds wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:10 pm
This is clearly a way for the police to capture us crooks with fake IDs. Careful boys camp FakeIDUK is the modern equivalent of Auschwitz
I wish I could upvote this :D
I might be on this if I go haha