The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Matt Spray

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So my past few god orders have all come in very shiny as has everyone else. I've been reading about this matt spray stuff, what is the best brand to get. I have a B&Q and Halfords very near and would prefer to get from there as needing it for today. Any suggestions?

I found this on B&Qs website:
https://www.diy.com/departments/rust-ol ... 286_BQ.prd
I think it's more a peace of mind issue. I've always been fine with using my g0d's as they come, and never had any complaints about how shiny they are from customers.

Unless customers specifically request for it, I'd just give them the IDs as they are.
That's the spray I've got. Be careful applying it and cover the wheel hologram. Make sure you only apply a really light layer.
Woudnt recommend using a matt spray, ive tried multiple brands and they all take the smooth feel of the drivers license away which can be a dead giveaway. Chances are bouncers will be looking at your id at night and not really see how shiny it is because there wont be must light to reflect of it.
_Joosh_ wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:55 pm
Woudnt recommend using a matt spray, ive tried multiple brands and they all take the smooth feel of the drivers license away which can be a dead giveaway. Chances are bouncers will be looking at your id at night and not really see how shiny it is because there wont be must light to reflect of it.
Entrances to clubs are usually well lit or the bouncer uses a torch. I wouldn't rule this out as a factor.
Runin28 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:21 am
_Joosh_ wrote:
Entrances to clubs are usually well lit or the bouncer uses a torch. I wouldn't rule this out as a factor.
Yes but its not sunlight. Plus its between having a shiny card as a giveaway, or having a card that feels like 400 grit sandpaper as a giveaway.
_Joosh_ wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:27 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:21 am
_Joosh_ wrote:
Yes but its not sunlight. Plus its between having a shiny card as a giveaway, or having a card that feels like 400 grit sandpaper as a giveaway.
You actually give a good argument. Mine feel rough after I applied it. And some of it scratched off and it looks stained. Might just not use it on my reprints that come like tomorrow.