The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FAKEIDUK Drivers License Purple?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Anyone else noticed how purple FAKEIDUK's drivers licenses are? And has anyone actually used them with it this purple.
I saw that in a photo from a review. Somehow it's not usually the colour that venues spot so far from looking at leniency.
I agree Sabre, although if the bouncer starts thinking 'Ahhh, that doesn't look right' he may turn it over and just see the lenticular. With g0d, it looked so good on the front you could normally bullshit your way in. They had no reason to turn it over.
Has anybody asked him why they're purple? It just seems odd imo. Like where did he get the template from? This is one of the things preventing me from buying it. That and the raised text not being on the surname. Once the colour and raised text are fixed it'll be a brilliant card.
I asked him about the purple issue when it came, and he said "Its what a real DL is like" and not being funny but, it dosnt. Also the raised text on his cards arent too bad its just a whack ass template.
_Joosh_ wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:55 am
I asked him about the purple issue when it came, and he said "Its what a real DL is like" and not being funny but, it dosnt. Also the raised text on his cards arent too bad its just a whack ass template.
I thought he didn't have raised text on the surname from what I've read. That still the same or updated?
SabreTooth wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:22 am
_Joosh_ wrote:
I thought he didn't have raised text on the surname from what I've read. That still the same or updated?
That was fixed about a week in to selling the DL
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:25 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
_Joosh_ wrote:
Oh right. Brilliant. A template change and I'll surely buy one then. Until then I'll just live with g0d's shitty lenticular and I might rebuy a CIT from g0d resale profits.
SabreTooth wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:49 pm
Runin28 wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:

Oh right. Brilliant. A template change and I'll surely buy one then. Until then I'll just live with g0d's shitty lenticular and I might rebuy a CIT from g0d resale profits.
How could you possibly have lost a CIT? :o

The lenticular is not much better on fakeiduk's and there is no duplicate - I'd just stick with the G0d DL if I were you.
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:27 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:49 pm
Runin28 wrote:

How could you possibly have lost a CIT? :o

The lenticular is not much better on fakeiduk's and there is no duplicate - I'd just stick with the G0d DL if I were you.
I said before lol, I gave it to my mum for that whole debacle in ASDA. She said she'd pay me back for it and give it back when I'm 17 but hasn't payed yet. I've searched around and she's stashed it pretty well tbh. And the photo was bad so I kinda need a new one.

I thought FIDUK had something to give it a feel like the lenticular is there or some shit like that? I read something like that before I'm pretty sure.