The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Anyone tried a fake Id abroad?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Baso I'm going to Germany and wondered if it's worth the risk at clubs... So if anyone has tried one in Europe please say ! Don't particularly want to get arrested for trying
They're incredibly unlikely to notice it's fake. They will probably reject a CIT but a DL is more likely to work.

Some clubs may have a policy of rejecting foreign driving licences but you'll just be asked to leave then you can try another club.
I'm going to Tenerife soon like and I aren't even gonna bother with an ID. Last year I went to Spain, got an 18+ all-inclusive wristband no problems (They didn't even look at my passport) and then I went out to a club and the dude just nodded at me when I giggled at him shouting 'NO TRAINERS!' whilst wearing gazelles.

Larger places, sure. They really won't be familiar with a CIT so don't try it, but a DL? Fooooking go for it lad, even big clubs probably won't have a clue how to spot a fake. If it is spotted 100% snatch and grab, you don't wanna fuck with foreign pigs.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:15 am
I'm going to Tenerife soon like and I aren't even gonna bother with an ID. Last year I went to Spain, got an 18+ all-inclusive wristband no problems (They didn't even look at my passport) and then I went out to a club and the dude just nodded at me when I giggled at him shouting 'NO TRAINERS!' whilst wearing gazelles.

Larger places, sure. They really won't be familiar with a CIT so don't try it, but a DL? Fooooking go for it lad, even big clubs probably won't have a clue how to spot a fake. If it is spotted 100% snatch and grab, you don't wanna fuck with foreign pigs.
Have fun in tenerife mate! I got served all the time at 15. Even told the barman I was 15 and they were just chucking pints at me hahaha. Pricing in bars is fucked there though. If you're a regular cider drinker, I suggest moving that tendency to lager. Kopparberg can literally be €5/€6 a bottle. Dorada is the local lager and it's really not bad at all.

I'd still take a g0d or something if you'd like to visit one of the cannabis clubs however. They may tend to ID people.
Been a couple of times when I was young mate not a bad place.

So yeah last year I went to Gran Canaria and I was given an adult all-inclusive wristband as they never checked my passport. I've just had a shave so I don't have high hopes for tomorrow but I'll let you know lol!
While we're here, can I just ask anyone that has took their ID abroad whether they took it in carry-on or in checked luggage? There were answers to this on reddit but obviously I can't just 'use the searchbar' aha