The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Fakeidentification quality?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Thinking of getting a fakeidentification id reason being I dont live in England so it’s not a huge deal i’m thinking of buying one though because of the laminate on all of my g0ds have been shit and raised text has scratched off 3 of them, does anyone know what the quality of the cards are like (raised text, laminate, feel etc) not too bothered about misspellings they’re hardly noticeable
Bavariabro wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:35 pm
Thinking of getting a fakeidentification id reason being I dont live in England so it’s not a huge deal i’m thinking of buying one though because of the laminate on all of my g0ds have been shit and raised text has scratched off 3 of them, does anyone know what the quality of the cards are like (raised text, laminate, feel etc) not too bothered about misspellings they’re hardly noticeable
Shitty. Hologram is wrong, UV is wrong. It's a legal novelty mate. Don't expect a lot. Get a FIDUK instead?
Thowaway197 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:04 am
Bavariabro wrote:
They won't scan and with bouncers becoming more familiar with fake ids due to g0d they won't last long imo just go with FakeIDUK like Sabre said

I’m using it in Ireland and we dont have scanners here so it’s no biggie, I dont want to buy a FIDUK because i’ve read in some reviews that the laminate is sometimes off, I basically just want an ID that’s durable and looks well made where the raised text wont fall off and was wondering if Fakeidentification did this?
Bavariabro wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:52 am
Thowaway197 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:04 am
Bavariabro wrote:
They won't scan and with bouncers becoming more familiar with fake ids due to g0d they won't last long imo just go with FakeIDUK like Sabre said
I’m using it in Ireland and we dont have scanners here so it’s no biggie, I dont want to buy a FIDUK because i’ve read in some reviews that the laminate is sometimes off, I basically just want an ID that’s durable and looks well made where the raised text wont fall off and was wondering if Fakeidentification did this?
The laminate may only overhang a slight bit and won't be a major issue. Irish bouncers may be familiarized with the UK DL or at least how it should look. That and fakeidentification, once you add the price of raised text, is the exact same price as FIDUK.