The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

G0d listened to us I think

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

"Also, I'd like to notify you on the concerns from the United Kingdom community. There was a thread recently created on the forum talking about the materials used to create the cards. The people on the thread seem to want you to revert the recent material changes to the UK IDs as they were too bendy and thin. Due to the feel of the new materials it is a giveaway to anybody holding the cards that the ID isn't real."

"about the sigs, i wil check, about the materials. we print with new materials, whcih it looks more realistic to the real ids."

This is from an email from reprints where I voiced the concerns of the UK community. (And something about my signatures)
Yeah, hopefully the materials are reverted. I wouldn't expect them to be changed right away though as I'm sure they'd like to get rid of as many current ones as possible.
MrID wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:50 pm
Yeah, hopefully the materials are reverted. I wouldn't expect them to be changed right away though as I'm sure they'd like to get rid of as many current ones as possible.
He said he'll reprint for me again as the reprints my mum took didn't include the new signatures I asked him to put on the card. I'll now wake up every day at 6am like it's military camp or some shit.

I'll also write about materials when I recieve them.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:38 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:52 pm
I'll now wake up every day at 6am like it's military camp or some shit.

*Flashback to when I used to order shit from Deep Web* I understand ur struggle mate
Mate don't get me started. I turn into a pure paz cunt when I order something as little as edibles.
SabreTooth wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:51 pm
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:38 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:52 pm
I'll now wake up every day at 6am like it's military camp or some shit.

*Flashback to when I used to order shit from Deep Web* I understand ur struggle mate
Mate don't get me started. I turn into a pure paz cunt when I order something as little as edibles.
Ordered so many class A drugs, but the one thing I was caught with were edibles. Came home and my mum was fucked lol so she didn't get angry with me.

I was incredibly angry that she'd opened something addressed to me so I started opening and hiding her mail which resulted in bills going unpaid so eventually she agreed to keep her hands off of my mail. I don't have anything shipped to my house anymore but I remember the struggle.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:15 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:12 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:51 pm

Ordered so many class A drugs, but the one thing I was caught with were edibles. Came home and my mum was fucked lol so she didn't get angry with me.

I was incredibly angry that she'd opened something addressed to me so I started opening and hiding her mail which resulted in bills going unpaid so eventually she agreed to keep her hands off of my mail. I don't have anything shipped to my house anymore but I remember the struggle.
Parents opened my package which contained 9g of shrooms. Came home and was told we need to talk. Got the coldest sweats I've ever felt and shit myself mentally (my mum is extremely anti drugs). But yh that scared me away from ever ordering to mine and parents still open my shit even tho i have a go at them
That's fucked man. If a 1st class post misses a day I get fucking pazzed out my head. I take my mum out of the house. I act like I want to go to the town shopping or something. Usually works. That or a relative's house.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:02 am
SabreTooth wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:22 pm
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:15 pm

Parents opened my package which contained 9g of shrooms. Came home and was told we need to talk. Got the coldest sweats I've ever felt and shit myself mentally (my mum is extremely anti drugs). But yh that scared me away from ever ordering to mine and parents still open my shit even tho i have a go at them
That's fucked man. If a 1st class post misses a day I get fucking pazzed out my head. I take my mum out of the house. I act like I want to go to the town shopping or something. Usually works. That or a relative's house.
They'll usually be a mate or person who's house u can order to as their parents wouldn't care about packages. Growing up with strict parents is so dead but does kinda add thrill to it until u get caught
When I used to buy off the deep web I wanted a PO box. I looked and the prices are quite hefty tbh. That and I don't know if it's possible for u18s to get PO boxes.
Couple of things. An order dropped today, and despite the bendiness it looks very much like my real DL. I really don't think g0d's DL is "over" at all.

Second thing is another story: Once I went away and left the keys out somewhere near my house. My mate ordered enough drugs to sedate London to my house while I was away, and chucked me a few quid. He phones me up when he goes to collect them and he's on the phone to me the whole time. Turns out, the kid's a fucking moron. He climbed over the gate I told him the code to, was seen by my neighbours and the police were called.

They arrive and point their tazers at him, at which point he drops his phone and I don't know what the fuck is going on. My dad's been called at this point so he walks in to the hotel room on his phone. Police take my mate's details, but don't arrest him (idk why they didn't). So the drugs are in my house, and nobody can get to them. When we get home from holiday, I storm in to the house first, lock my parents out, shove all the mail in to my backpack then let them back in. They were so creeped out but I got away with it.

A tip for others, my neighbour is like 60 but an absolute G (not in a pedo way) so sometimes he lets me deliver my personal supplies there without telling my parents - so try that if your neighbours are safe (could backfire on you though). I don't take the piss, this is once a month MAX and I always ask him before I order otherwise he'd be pissed off.