The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Just saw something funny.

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Well, it's dead here so I guess I'll share something I found funny.

Somebody put a photo of a novelty on their snapchat story in my area and has started selling novelties from fakeid.co.uk for £30 each. I've added them on snapchat to ask why they're selling novelty cards but I'm yet for them to add me back so far. Will update shortly boys.
lol i bumped into somebody from this forum on sc, he's a good guy hah
Thowaway197 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:51 am
Is that the site the sells those really jarg national identification IDs?
Yeah. That's what they're selling. And they're putting real details on them.

Still not accepted the friend request.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:12 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:05 pm
Thowaway197 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:51 am
Is that the site the sells those really jarg national identification IDs?
Yeah. That's what they're selling. And they're putting real details on them.

Still not accepted the friend request.
Anybody who buys them thinking they'll work I feel really sorry for
Ok so I got him to accept. I was asking where they work and he said "Everywhere except for town". Sent him a photo of my g0ds and he was instantly wanting to buy one from me. Unfortunately mate, I'm not a reseller. Also warned him about putting real details on novelties because, well, they're novelties.

EDIT: He's stopped selling the novelties lmfaoo
EDIT 2: I've agreed to resell him and his mate g0ds. However, my pricing is a little heavy. ;)
Thowaway197 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:42 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:05 pm

EDIT: He's stopped selling the novelties lmfaoo
EDIT 2: I've agreed to resell him and his mate g0ds. However, my pricing is a little heavy. ;)
Amazing
Nobody in my area knows where to find nice fakes. I won't become a big reseller though. I was honest with him about lenticular and warned him about looking for bouncers flipping the cards.
Some people are selling Fakeidentification.co.uk DLs at about £50/ID which is a decent profit margin if you look at the bulk deals.

Most of the time they don't tell people these are novelties, I've had some of these guys buying g0ds from me. Poor cunts that buy the cards, idk how the resellers don't get beaten the shit out of when customers clock.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:25 am
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:58 am

Most of the time they don't tell people these are novelties, I've had some of these guys buying g0ds from me. Poor cunts that buy the cards, idk how the resellers don't get beaten the shit out of when customers clock.
As the only person who knows where to get fakes I've always told customers what to expect and I always made profit by selling gods. However with the recent quality I've actually recommended FakeIDUKs Cit cards and DLs where I'll make tiny profit but at least the customer will be happy and serve them well
Please don't resell the CITs!
I mean its your choice but i want them to carry on working at least till i'm 18.
I've had people offering £90+ for one but turned it down ahah
The biggest resale OP in the UK has sold around 10 CIT's. I've sold one in comparison. It's hard to measure numbers but I reckon there's about 25 fake 'new' CIT's, they're so close to the real thing nobody cares. But I agree. Don't resell, lol. They're looking for the older NovetlyUKID CIT's with peelable PASS holo's, but if they are made aware of the new fakes we're fucked, hah.