The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

God UK DL over?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

G0d ids arrived about a week ago 499XXX. He’s changed the material for the cards. Too thin and flimsy to work anywhere lol. All move to fakeiduk? He’s pretty sick tbf all round sound guy
I doubt this was a cost saving measure, he may have just run out of a particular material. It may be temporary, we'll have to see.

Last time this happened it lasted about a week for one batch only. Let's wait a few weeks and see.
I'm getting reprints printed in the next few days. I'll notify you on the quality when I receive them. I understand what you mean with the bend/thinness. I think g0d will probably see this feedback and revert it if possible. We all need to keep our shit cool though. Don't just boycott the guy's IDs because 1 batch has came bad. He was reputable for good IDs before this.
Yeah emailed reprints. They said it’s a permanent change of material.
‘Are your ids UK ? about this kind, we have changed the material, all look flimsy’
Biastids wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:04 pm
Yeah emailed reprints. They said it’s a permanent change of material.
‘Are your ids UK ? about this kind, we have changed the material, all look flimsy’
rip g0d
I'm aware he has a big operation, but it's a really poor effort. I mean, aren't we going backwards?
SabreTooth wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:08 pm
I'm getting reprints printed in the next few days. I'll notify you on the quality when I receive them. I understand what you mean with the bend/thinness. I think g0d will probably see this feedback and revert it if possible. We all need to keep our shit cool though. Don't just boycott the guy's IDs because 1 batch has came bad. He was reputable for good IDs before this.
Well I guess I can't tell you guys how my reprints came. I woke up today to my mum banging on my door. Went to unlock it and she told me that she's destroyed my DLs. (Opening other people's post is illegal I'm pretty sure.) I checked the bins and there's no DLs just the packaging so I think she's bullshitting. She's also taking my cousin's reprints to his house and giving them to his parents. RIP I guess?
Haha, I don’t mean to be rude Sabre but you should maybe be a little more careful. I know it’s hard but, come on, you had the indicent in ASDA and now this like, I understand shit happens and you couldn’t have done all that much to stop it but like yeah.
Take it easy dude
ZS-SAS wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:21 pm
Haha, I don’t mean to be rude Sabre but you should maybe be a little more careful. I know it’s hard but, come on, you had the indicent in ASDA and now this like, I understand shit happens and you couldn’t have done all that much to stop it but like yeah.
Take it easy dude
Aye. I hadn't the clue this time mate. I woke up late and thought it was early lmfao. Woke up at like 1 on the dot. Fuck lmao.
I think they look pretty good in comparison to my real DL