The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Reselling & Payments

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So I know that you should use encrypted email, wickr and vpn/tor when dealing with ID’s.

I used to accept paypal but realised how stupid that was. I started accepting bank transfers and bitcoins instead. The only worry I have is the bank contacting me when they see a constant value coming in everyday, multiple times.

How do you all avoid banks asking questions? How can I stay hidden?
This has been spoken about a million times in the last week. Use bitcoin only, cash if you have to.

There is no way to hide your activity from your bank while using a bank account in your own name.
Runin28 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:31 pm
This has been spoken about a million times in the last week. Use bitcoin only, cash if you have to.

There is no way to hide your activity from your bank while using a bank account in your own name.
Is there a way to set up a bank under say a business name U18? Surely this would create more questions? I see btc traders using ‘xyz ltd’ the whole time whilst saying do not mention btc in refrence. Is there a similar set up here too?
MrID wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:00 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:31 pm

Is there a way to set up a bank under say a business name U18? Surely this would create more questions? I see btc traders using ‘xyz ltd’ the whole time whilst saying do not mention btc in refrence. Is there a similar set up here too?
Opening a business account solves no problems, pretty sure you need to have a registered company first. Banks keep records of everything, and in this case that's the problem.
patch wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:01 pm
https://ibb.co/dmZ6ud

Had this from my bank yesterday, I’ve had around £70k through my account from some id’s (probably around £10k ish from id’s) and the rest from other bits I do mainly.
Go careful g
How did you explain that then? I would probably try to go though the route of private sale of bitcoins or something along the lines of that
Chinobey wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:50 pm
patch wrote:

Had this from my bank yesterday, I’ve had around £70k through my account from some id’s (probably around £10k ish from id’s) and the rest from other bits I do mainly.
Go careful g
How did you explain that then? I would probably try to go though the route of private sale of bitcoins or something along the lines of that
Banks will go ape shit if you say you sell bitcoins as cryptos make them absolutely redundant.
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:17 pm
Chinobey wrote:
patch wrote:

Go careful g
Banks will go ape shit if you say you sell bitcoins as cryptos make them absolutely redundant.
They can get as pissed as they want close my account if they want to but that seems like the most legit excuse i could think of i mean i must have 100 different people who have sent me money.
patch wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:56 pm
Chinobey wrote:
patch wrote:

Go careful g
I’m just going to say I closed a onetime investment I made when I was younger.
Yh thats what i am gonna say pretty much but just sold in parts through sites like bitbargain and local bitcoins