The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Faded my card with nail polish

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

First post in this community, respect to it.

I made a totally amateur move and allowed a girl to apply nail polish to her own discretion on my new FAKEIDUK card. I joked as she ran back that she'd had probably fucked the card... Only to find out she actually fucked the card. The 'Driving License', my name and the part behind the raised text are faded, and it looks like a dodgy. The card was already pretty suspicious with the sticker-like hologram, which was its only outstanding fault apart from the yellow gunk which I tried to remove. I'd already ordered FAKEIDUK's new card as a reprint, the one with the flat hologram. Does the card sound like its dead before its lived or should I give it a go?
Give it a go, might do the job in off licences. Nothing to lose in there.

If the ID gets taken, you'll have to buy a new one but this might keep you going for a short while.
Couldn't be worse than mine. You put my g0ds to a decent amount of light and you can see where they've been rubbed over with nail polish remover. That and I fucked up my matte spray and the hologram is so hard to see now lmao.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:36 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:33 am
Couldn't be worse than mine. You put my g0ds to a decent amount of light and you can see where they've been rubbed over with nail polish remover. That and I fucked up my matte spray and the hologram is so hard to see now lmao.
I would've personaly covered up the wheel hologram with some paper or something just so they weren't affected by the matt spray. Did u do it to both cards?
accidentally fucked up the raised text on one and then sprayed it. Thought it looked alright, sprayed the other. After it set the holo was barely visible. I'm expecting reprints anyways so hopefully I won't be as much as a mong.
Sound advice, the newer version of FAKEIDUK looks like it could get into clubs potentially. I'll use the excuse that a girl spilt nail polish remover on it in the hotel room if anyone asks, fuck it.