The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Poor effort from g0d these days

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Getting hit with these shitty shiny things now 100x worse than what he had before. Also had big problems with surnames just easily rubbing off but was given reprints anyone else had this? Also just got one with some random signature on it. FAKEIDUK a bawhair away from getting a new customer
You know, I felt as if g0d was the go-to for DLs and that his quality was meant to be a mile above the competition. However, with these batches that conveniently come around at the time of a sale make me feel as if he's cutting prices for the production.

I want to test a FIDUK DL but I think imo the colours still look too off and the price isn't very easy to justify for one singular licence. There's a heavy amount of flaws in my cards too. I've emailed reprints for the proper flaws, not just bending/glossiness. Hoping that if I am able to get reprints from him they come with better quality than what I've received today. With some work to be honest, they might be passable if people don't bend test them, but anybody wanting to bend test these will instantly be hit with the realisation that these are fake IDs. I know my local spoons bends IDs too, since the guy was bending around my CIT before I entered.

I think with the recent complaints, g0d may revise what he's done on his licences and probably just return them to the non-bendy/not as bendy v2 he had. (However glossiness is still there, I think. I don't know how glossy/thin compared to what we got today though.)
Gonna give fakeiduk a go if the price is decent. Anyone know roughly what he’d do 5 DLs for? Cheers
Aidanm76 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:27 pm
Gonna give fakeiduk a go if the price is decent. Anyone know roughly what he’d do 5 DLs for? Cheers
I think once you reach 5 it's £30 a pop.
I think everyones overreacting to God's new ID's, I've used a ukfakes for 18 months and it's never ever failed me, and it's proberly worse quality than gods current drivers licenses. As long as you look and act the part you shouldn't have a problem using them, confidence is key. Everyone is expecting a 1:1 ID when it doesn't need to be, 99% of people don't know what to look for and even when they do they don't know how to check it properly, the amount of times my ukfakes has been checked for raised text (which you used to have to do yourself with a needle and super glue) and it's still passed. Also having common sense, if there is two bouncers checking ID's and you see one bouncer flip one go to the other one, I had this in Bristol recently but because I had my eye out and was watching them I got away with it and went to the bouncer not flipping them over.
WengerOut wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:51 pm
I think everyones overreacting to God's new ID's, I've used a ukfakes for 18 months and it's never ever failed me, and it's proberly worse quality than gods current drivers licenses. As long as you look and act the part you shouldn't have a problem using them, confidence is key. Everyone is expecting a 1:1 ID when it doesn't need to be, 99% of people don't know what to look for and even when they do they don't know how to check it properly, the amount of times my ukfakes has been checked for raised text (which you used to have to do yourself with a needle and super glue) and it's still passed. Also having common sense, if there is two bouncers checking ID's and you see one bouncer flip one go to the other one, I had this in Bristol recently but because I had my eye out and was watching them I got away with it and went to the bouncer not flipping them over.
I'm not massively bothered by the finish personally however I can see why it annoys people. Resellers are expected to resell good quality IDs and it can affect their situation regarding newer customers and their money in general.

Another point to make: if g0d has made good/better quality licences before, shouldn't he just stick to the same sort of method instead of changing it for the worse? He know brits don't want a glossy laminate due to responses from customers prior to this. The gloss is miles over the top and bend is a mile stronger. Colouring isn't too bad except for misaligned IDs (which is on 2 of the 4 I've recieved yesterday). I ordered 4 and 3 I've requested reprints for already as they all already have issues. They don't need to be 1:1 but he's made good enough IDs that would be easier to look real than what we recieved today. Why not keep it the same?
what’s the order number?
champagnefenty wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:26 am
what’s the order number?
498XXX came in glossy like 2 days ago
Maybe he is changing back but just using the rest of his supplies before going back?
WengerOut wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:51 pm
Just got my latest order through after some complications on my end, they don't actually look too ad in comparison to my real DL. The holo is very prominent, but it's not stuck on top of the laminate and looks like it may fade over time.

I agree with WengerOut (both the campaign and the user), you all seem to be overreacting. It's not something I think my customers will even notice and don't think it'll affect use too much either.

I think g0d has tried to make a new product from the feedback he's received and eventually he'll get it perfect.