The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

New FIDUK hologram

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I didn't fancy making a full review, but I just thought I should tell you all. His IDs are now pretty much the same as UKFakes, except feel better. With the flat holo, they are now almost on par with g0d's and they are consistently up to standard (no misalignment) with quick shipping times. The DLs feel amazing like proper sturdy and hard, exactly like a real DL is like.

They have come at a cost, his engraving machine isn't working on the new laminate but I'm told he is working on a solution to this and when he has got it working, he'll texture the back lenticular so it feels right atleast (obviously won't be real but will be like what fakeidentification has, which is an upgrade on g0d). Having 2 vendors has really meant there is some competition for the market, and it has been great with FIDUK constantly upping his game so he is now imo hot on g0d's heels with regards to product. Just thought I'd make this post, so you boys are aware of it xx
Oh shit, that's good to hear. One question: Is the colouring on the cards any better?
SabreTooth wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:55 pm
Oh shit, that's good to hear. One question: Is the colouring on the cards any better?
nah unfortunately not, imo it's not really a big giveaway (not like a flat holo was). i was just comparing it to my g0d, and my g0d looked green for some reason hahah
Thowaway197 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:54 pm
How long did it take for ur cards to arrive?
ordered 4th june, made 6th june, arrived 9th june.
second this, I have photos on my review for anyone interested