The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Matte spray

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Ok, so g0ds are coming soon, how many layers do y'all reckon this will be needed on my ID to make it as close to a real as possible?
Trust me you'll only need one thin layer, real DLs aren't fully matte like matte spray is
Sad1eSad1e wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:33 pm
Trust me you'll only need one thin layer, real DLs aren't fully matte like matte spray is
Yeah this is my issue with it. I'm afraid I'll accidentally make the card like too strong a matte finish.
has anyone got any before and afters of using the matte spray.
i used it on one of my cards ages ago and it fully fucked it and made it hella matte
but i sprayed it far away?
Matte spray worked really well for me. It was really glossy and reflective but now the spray hs taken that out. I used one thin layer of clear matte spray only issue is in certain light you can sort of see where it hs been sprayed but hardly noticeable. It does also take down the visibility of the holo on the front but that isnt a bad thing as it was extremely visible without it.
Anyway here are the pics:
https://imgur.com/a/GVCWKEX

EDIT: I also didn't use any on the back as it isnt as glossy.