The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Conflicted on what to buy

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I've spent hours reading reviews and looking at the advantages and disadvantages however I'm still conflicted on which one to buy, should I buy g0d's ID or FakeIDUK and if so should I buy DL or CIT?

Looking for just general use such as shops and clubs so would be nice to know which ones are the best for usability in places like that.

thanks.
Shajay45 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:19 am
I've spent hours reading reviews and looking at the advantages and disadvantages however I'm still conflicted on which one to buy, should I buy g0d's ID or FakeIDUK and if so should I buy DL or CIT?

Looking for just general use such as shops and clubs so would be nice to know which ones are the best for usability in places like that.

thanks.
I'd say CIT if you're going nightclubbing. Only a few places don't actually accept them. g0ds are meant to be the best DL we have in the UK but people recently are reporting bad batches, so we don't know if it's a change g0d has introduced or just some mistakes. CITs work in some shops too. Worked in a cornershop for me and ASDA.

However, with g0d you do have a backup. You might have to apply your own tweaks like a matte finish (from matte spray) and the nail varnish remover though. Other than that I don't know what to directly recommend.

The choice is yours. G0d DL or FIDUK CIT.
If you want a DL go with g0d. He's more experienced and his turnaround isn't much longer than Fakeiduk's nowadays.

If you want an ID that will work in clubs then a CIT is your best option, the DL is better for use in shops and pubs. I have both, but it is tricky to pick between the two.

"General use" is a pretty broad term and doesn't really consist of just clubbing and shops as that's the point of getting an ID so you need to further clarify what you want to make a decision.
Thanks guys, I appreciate your responses. I think I'll go with a CIT and wait for the g0d's bad batches to blow over then try out a DL.
If he could be really competitive on a bundle of a CIT and a DL for one person then that would be the best possible solution. Unfortunately I think his pricing is just based on how many IDs you buy so two IDs wouldn't carry a massive discount.
What are FIDUK DL's usability like?
Shajay45 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:48 pm
What are FIDUK DL's usability like?
Not as good as g0d's - you don't get a duplicate from FIDUK either so the extra fiver for a single set of g0d DLs is worth it.
Runin28 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:51 pm

Not as good as g0d's - you don't get a duplicate from FIDUK either so the extra fiver for a single set of g0d DLs is worth it.
Would you advise buying a g0d now or should I wait a bit?
Thanks for all your help.
Shajay45 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:14 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:51 pm

Would you advise buying a g0d now or should I wait a bit?
Thanks for all your help.
I've got an order due for delivery in the next few days, I'll update on here what they're like. My order a week ago looked like a regular V2 with the shiny laminate. Depends on if you're in a rush or not.
Runin28 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:55 pm

I've got an order due for delivery in the next few days, I'll update on here what they're like. My order a week ago looked like a regular V2 with the shiny laminate. Depends on if you're in a rush or not.
Thanks, I appreciate it.