The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

5 day shipping... how does he manage this?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Put a fat order in with the g0d, during a 70% sale so I'd imagine he's pretty busy and they've shipped in less than five days.His turnaround is actually now competitive with FIDUK, although perhaps not reliably. He's just been absolutely killing it for my orders over the last few weeks.

Anybody got any theories on how he manages this with all the business he does with the USA as well?
Runin28 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:47 pm
Put a fat order in with the g0d, during a 70% sale so I'd imagine he's pretty busy and they've shipped in less than five days.His turnaround is actually now competitive with FIDUK, although perhaps not reliably. He's just been absolutely killing it for my orders over the last few weeks.

Anybody got any theories on how he manages this with all the business he does with the USA as well?
Once i started doing big orders its like i got vip treatment always shipped in about 3 days and arrived in uk within 10 days from order definitely quicker with bulk orders but is doing smaller orders relatively qquick aswell now
patch wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:41 pm
Chinobey wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:44 pm
Runin28 wrote:

Once i started doing big orders its like i got vip treatment always shipped in about 3 days and arrived in uk within 10 days from order definitely quicker with bulk orders but is doing smaller orders relatively qquick aswell now
Yeah that’s the same with me, my big orders take 6 days max to get shipped, even had one shipped in 3 the other day..

Although I did have one small order from the 26th of may arrive today and they’re all pretty fucked, the material is wayyyyy to bendy, miss aligned shit everywhere and the laminate is stained and dirty, kinda pissed about it
Damn, I hope he's not rushing orders and just started a sale to justify the price of rushed products. He's known for a good quality ID but if they all come fucked up as of recent, I think he'll affect customers and his own business. Like how the fuck do you make it look stained? It's just a weird thought but I'm guessing somebody spilled some liquid on the card or something during lamination layer processing? Anyways, that sounds shit. Hope it's just a one-time issue and not massive with his recent IDs, as I have just placed my first order on the night of the 1st and they were sent out on the 7th. Hoping for the best and hope it's possible for you to discuss a reprint agreement with him because I'd also be upset by these issues. Good luck mate.
Chinobey wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:44 pm
Runin28 wrote:

I keep changing my email address so I reckon that's what's happened with my current address.