The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Dealing with money as a re seller

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So i have been re selling for a few months and it has gotten to a stage where i do not know what to do my bank account has had close to 9k within the last two months going in and out which means i obviously should stop taking orders through that account, I was considering only taking crypto as payment but this means i will drastically lose customers as most of my customers have no idea what crypto is and no desire to learn so this leaves me with a dilemma. ANy ideas on how i can receive the money without causing suspicion? Started taking cash in hand but it is building up and is a real issue to collect
only thing I can suggest is a throwaway PayPal account, but these can get locked very easily and you will loose funds, so after a while throw it all in ur main.
Your only other option is cash, buy a safe and screw it in to the wall. You can get a decent safe for about £50 which is a pretty good investment - hide it somewhere (like in a cupboard) because if your house is ever robbed that's the first thing they'll grab if they see it (regardless of if it's screwed in to the wall).
Open another bank account if you're worried about your current bank account catching you
joew wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:04 am
Open another bank account if you're worried about your current bank account catching you
Having multiple bank accounts also raises suspicions, this is very much a temporary fix. Using accounts for a few months then opening another one again and again doesn't look too good. Banks share information as well.
if you really really don't wanna go crypto then i really suggest investing in a secure safe and attaching it to the wall.

i'm in a similar situation to you, so i do have a question. does anyone know whether it's safe to take money out of the bank (say ~£250/300 a week) and keep this money off the books (probably in a safe or something). or would this look really bait?
ta84351 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:24 pm
if you really really don't wanna go crypto then i really suggest investing in a secure safe and attaching it to the wall.

i'm in a similar situation to you, so i do have a question. does anyone know whether it's safe to take money out of the bank (say ~£250/300 a week) and keep this money off the books (probably in a safe or something). or would this look really bait?
Storing the money in the bank isn't the issue, the issue is the large number of small transactions totalling a large sum of money flowing in and out of the account. Even if the money isn't in the account, there is still a record of the transactions that put the money in to the account, hence your money is still on 'the books'.
Runin28 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:27 pm
ta84351 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Storing the money in the bank isn't the issue, the issue is the large number of small transactions totalling a large sum of money flowing in and out of the account. Even if the money isn't in the account, there is still a record of the transactions that put the money in to the account, hence your money is still on 'the books'.
yeah absolutely i was thinking that, but it can be quite normal spending £200 odd every week on various things. the problem, as you say, is not being able to say where it came from in the first place.
even when dealing with cash money still has to be put into you're account, does anything get flagged up when depositing large amounts of cash 300/400£ every week/2 weeks?
adamross wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:11 pm
even when dealing with cash money still has to be put into you're account, does anything get flagged up when depositing large amounts of cash 300/400£ every week/2 weeks?
This is why crypto is the best option as you'd still need to deposit some cash for buying crypto. It could look like income from a job, but buying a load of crypto with cash you've just 'earned' may also raise suspicions.

Directing your customers to a website like blockchain to buy bitcoins with no ID and with a debit card is the best option all-round. The rate they pay for the coins doesn't matter too much.

Every bank is different and we can only speculate as to what will and won't be "flagged up" but all banks operate in a similar manner.