The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

1/8th of 28 is 2? Somethings fucky...

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

wilk007 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:09 am
PudalSystem wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:33 pm
this is why we have CGMC brother, no fucking around & you can pay in crypto :)

only issue is that you can't get it on the spot if one day you just decide to go out and blaze
I got an invite to cgmc last year and made an account, the prices were too high and the weed looked meh. Anything changed? There were literally like 5 vendors in the UK at the time.
So far for me CGMC is pretty boring. There's one vendor who seems to be good and that's "MrTaffy". He sell ounces, extracts, some other stuff. However, you'll need to risk that being imported from the USA if you want his prices, and even then when you compare him to some UK vendors on dream, he's not even cheap.

A friend ordered from this guy on dream called "Uncompressed". Does cheap ounces of GSC and the bud actually looks decent.
PudalSystem wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:35 pm

Completely agree, have had my best ever strain (Moby Dick by XtraDope) from CGMC, but would you really trust Dream admins? They've always been dodgy, e.g not banning a 'hacked' vendor who sent blackmail messages through their own system
Dream mods have actually been pretty good with me when a few orders over Christmas were lost. Vendors sometimes don't put up a fight at all and just ask support to give you a refund when you open a dispute even if they previously said they wouldn't. I usually bought from small/upcoming vendors but large vendors can be a bit more tough.