The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Rip-Off Merchant

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So, I’m a reseller, but an unconventional one. Lol. I somehow manage to flog NOVELTYS for £65 a piece and I still get messages daily 😂.

FYI they work fine in my area and I’m the only seller so I just exploit it, I myself have a FIDUK Cit Card.

This got me wondering, anyway. How much do my fellow resellers charge for IDs?
I'd be so pissed if I was one of the people you sold to and learned the truth. Better watch your shit mate.
yeah £65 for actual fakes hahah, yeah watch yourself because some people will be majorly pissed if they realise they're shite noveltys
ta84351 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:57 pm
yeah £65 for actual fakes hahah, yeah watch yourself because some people will be majorly pissed if they realise they're shite noveltys
Around this too, deal with a lot of groups so discounts are involved to intice that. I have quite a bit of competition here in London so any more than £70 and people just go to somebody else.

I charge a little extra for duplicates (even though g0d gives them free) and 99% of people pay the extra because it appears such a good deal. If they don't take the duplicate, I just sell it for £20 to somebody that looks a bit like them / blur the face and use it as a demo.

Any other interesting dirty sales tactics that people would like to share? ;)
FYI all of my ‘business’ is gained through recommendations. My area knows no better so people are happy despite them being novelty 😀