The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Payments from customers

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

How does everyone handle payments from customers?
At the moment I am using a Revolut account, but I don't like having it in my own name.
I could do cash, but it's a major pain in the ass and I can't deposit it into my bank too much.
I could use crypto, but half of my business is based on the fact your average joe doesn't know how to buy crypto.

What about everyone else?
Definitely stick to a low number of bank transfers or PayPal. Cash or crypto are the only decent ways to go.

You can always ask people to change up whatever they pay you to mostly 50s and break those in shops as and when you require to spend it yourself. Paying regular/consistent amounts in to your account yourself can just look like a weekly income from a legal cash paying job.
diverge wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:49 pm
For your own security avoid bank transfer, paypal, cash etc.

These are all ways you can easily be compromised and all it takes is one dummy purchase from LE or one of your customers who end up in trouble with LE to hand over your details.

Some resellers think it will never happen to them, they aren't "big" enough or they will do other things to prevent it. Don't risk it.
Guessing you're suggesting crypto then. How would you get your average person to use crypto?
Runin28 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:59 pm
Definitely stick to a low number of bank transfers or PayPal. Cash or crypto are the only decent ways to go.

You can always ask people to change up whatever they pay you to mostly 50s and break those in shops as and when you require to spend it yourself. Paying regular/consistent amounts in to your account yourself can just look like a weekly income from a legal cash paying job.
Fair enough. I just feel with the pathetic wages for u18 and going over a certain limit risks them asking quesitons with cash deposits. Guess I'll have to try though