The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Suggestions

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I know this is a bit extreme and a difficult suggestion, but would there be any way to ramp up the security on this forum. All the information on here is completely public, so there’s not much surprise that they discovered g0ds. Perhaps it could work to retain the validity of the citizen cards.

For example, some sort of proof of ID like we have on UKLeniency or at least a less bait name of the forum lol.
Terekhit wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:38 pm
I know this is a bit extreme and a difficult suggestion, but would there be any way to ramp up the security on this forum. All the information on here is completely public, so there’s not much surprise that they discovered g0ds. Perhaps it could work to retain the validity of the citizen cards.

For example, some sort of proof of ID like we have on UKLeniency or at least a less bait name of the forum lol.
The problem with securing the site is that the people we do want to find the site will find it difficult to as there will be nothing for google to see and show them. Verifying IDs is a tiresome process and will make people less likely to join.

Perhaps we could put some but not all posts behind a login wall at the OP's/mod's discretion.
Gonna be honest I 100% agree. Anybody can see this...Coppers, bouncers, anyone.
Runin28 wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:50 pm
Terekhit wrote:

The problem with securing the site is that the people we do want to find the site will find it difficult to as there will be nothing for google to see and show them. Verifying IDs is a tiresome process and will make people less likely to join.

Perhaps we could put some but not all posts behind a login wall at the OP's/mod's discretion.
This could be done, although we have left it the way it is as similar to the old subreddit.

What sort of pages/forums would you suggest be login protected?
diverge wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:01 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:50 pm
Terekhit wrote:

This could be done, although we have left it the way it is as similar to the old subreddit.

What sort of pages/forums would you suggest be login protected?
Some guides and tutorials. Not so much buying guides but usage guides. Perhaps also some (information heavy) reviews, while I know these are useful to first timers, they tell bouncers / LE how to spot a Fake ID.
Update FIDUK’s shipping time to 2-3 weeks to eliminate multiple threads being made
Any European Document or ID forums to reccomend?
verified re-sellers