The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Just ordered g0ds

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Me and my cousin just ordered DLs. £30 each. Not bad. I like this sale. We were going to get more people to order with us but time wasters aren't appreciated. Anyways, any suggestions on what we do with the IDs? I read something about peanut butter to make the laminate less glossy but I'm kinda scared of messing up the cards. Any tips lads? Thanks.

(Actually got my photo to look presentable this time :) )
wilk007 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:01 am
SabreTooth wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:18 pm
Me and my cousin just ordered DLs. £30 each. Not bad. I like this sale. We were going to get more people to order with us but time wasters aren't appreciated. Anyways, any suggestions on what we do with the IDs? I read something about peanut butter to make the laminate less glossy but I'm kinda scared of messing up the cards. Any tips lads? Thanks.

(Actually got my photo to look presentable this time :) )
Fold it up, and put it realllll deep in your arse hole, wait 6-8 hours and it'll come out your mouth perfect.
Noted, will do. ;)
Use matte spray instead of peanut butter but the gloss really isn't a massive issue. Using nail polish remover over the surname is the best thing you could do.

Definitely don't iron it like that post suggests.
Runin28 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:44 am
Use matte spray instead of peanut butter but the gloss really isn't a massive issue. Using nail polish remover over the surname is the best thing you could do.

Stuff like this? Will this not cause an issue with the UV?

I've read a fair bit about this nail polish thing but could never fully understand. Do I just get a cotton bud with nail polish remover and rub it over the surname lightly? What does this change on the card?

Sorry for the gay questions, just kind of a noob with this stuff lads.
SabreTooth wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:17 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:44 am

Stuff like this? Will this not cause an issue with the UV?

I've read a fair bit about this nail polish thing but could never fully understand. Do I just get a cotton bud with nail polish remover and rub it over the surname lightly? What does this change on the card?

Sorry for the gay questions, just kind of a noob with this stuff lads.
Search the forum, somebody once posted a link to the exact product but that looks like it'll do the job. It won't ruin the UV - UV checks are never very intensive checks.

As for applying the nail polish, again, search the forum as it's been mentioned a million times a week since the dawn of civilisation.