The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

75% off BCH

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

patch wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:16 am
Incase none of you check G0d’s forum, he’s doing a 70% sale on bcash, code is bch70
Might wanna fix the title. 70 not 75 ;)

Anyways BCH doesn't work right now with g0d's ordering system so kinda pointless rn. I heard they're working on fixing/extending the sale though. Should be good. :)
patch wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:16 am
Incase none of you check G0d’s forum, he’s doing a 70% sale on bcash, code is bch70
I just did a order of like 80 :cry: :cry:
STOP SHOWING OFF ABOUT WHO RESELLS THE MOST, IT'S NOT A COMPETITION ANYONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT
Thowaway197 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:53 pm
How tf do u guys have so many customers wtf hahaha that must take hours to place an order
Don't encourage them
Runin28 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:56 pm
STOP SHOWING OFF ABOUT WHO RESELLS THE MOST, IT'S NOT A COMPETITION ANYONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT
Sorry. My deepest apologies but if i had said an order of 4 id's my pain would not have been shown as well as it has been. I am experiencing deep internal pain
Chinobey wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:29 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:56 pm
Sorry. My deepest apologies but if i had said an order of 4 id's my pain would not have been shown as well as it has been. I am experiencing deep internal pain
Give your customers a 10% discount if they order ASAP when your buying price is actually 40% down the regular buying price (with the regular 50% discount).

The 70% off gives you 40% off the 50% discount if that makes sense: 60% * 50% = 30% which is the equivalent of 70% off.
Did it say how long it was on for?
Aidanm76 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:26 pm
72 hours. Starting from like 3pm on the 1st of June.
SabreTooth wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:30 pm
Aidanm76 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:26 pm
72 hours. Starting from like 3pm on the 1st of June.
Cheers boss