Cylow wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:07 am
JohnsIDs wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 11:29 pm
Cheers for all the help guys! That's all really helpful stuff.

As you said, they got charge for actually using a fake ID, which as I understand is fraud, as they were pretending that they were the person on the card, which of course they were not.

Has anyone heard of anyone getting into any sort of trouble at all for actually selling them?

From what I have read about in all the law books etc, using them to buy alcohol or using them for any other use is obviously illegal, however, not using them doesn't seem to actually be illegal? Can someone comment on this? Sorry if I seem somewhat repetitive, thanks for all the help guys!
Imagine you’re in a court room, could you honestly make out you’re innocent selling novelty fake IDs? They ain’t gonna buy that shit. Every person who’s been raided for producing fake IDs have always said they’re for novelty use. You might think you’re fine and shit thinking about all these loop holes but when reality hits it’s gonna be nasty.
If I'm ever caught, I'm going on holiday to Mexico before my court date - FIDUK said he had a room I could rent out.