The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Update Since approx February 2018

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Didn’t want to make a post but too many new posts to look through to understand what’s changed, since I got my id back in February I’ve been out getting pished every weekend & fallen away from reading this forum religiously.

If anyone can summarise any changes or anything that’s happened since February eg how g0ds update is different / new cit card etc.

Very much appreciated!
Uhhh, g0d started using a nasty material for his card so it bent really easily, i don’t know if he still does know, FakeIDUK’s DL’s are kinda shitty but arrive rapidly, FakeIDUK’s CIT’s are insane, worked everywhere for me apart from two places, and that’s only coz they didn’t accept cit. my mate even says they was scanned in London and it worked. They’re crazy and as long as they don’t flood they should be king for a while.
In other news...I got a g0d taken in March but they didn’t even grass me up to the feds. I threw my other g0d in a fire for a laugh on Saturday night but looking back it wasn’t very fucking funny. Runnin has an argument with FakeIDUK but they sorted it. Wilko got ID’d for a monster in his meal deal. We had to make up that FakeIDUK had gone to Mexico and wasn’t coming back. (Long story look at Leniency)
We’re also hoping for a g0d v3 in the future.

That’s about it I think, I’ve been out quite a bit as well mate but I still read this!!
ZS-SAS wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 7:08 am
Uhhh, g0d started using a nasty material for his card so it bent really easily, i don’t know if he still does know, FakeIDUK’s DL’s are kinda shitty but arrive rapidly, FakeIDUK’s CIT’s are insane, worked everywhere for me apart from two places, and that’s only coz they didn’t accept cit. my mate even says they was scanned in London and it worked. They’re crazy and as long as they don’t flood they should be king for a while.
In other news...I got a g0d taken in March but they didn’t even grass me up to the feds. I threw my other g0d in a fire for a laugh on Saturday night but looking back it wasn’t very fucking funny. Runnin has an argument with FakeIDUK but they sorted it. Wilko got ID’d for a monster in his meal deal. We had to make up that FakeIDUK had gone to Mexico and wasn’t coming back. (Long story look at Leniency)
We’re also hoping for a g0d v3 in the future.

That’s about it I think, I’ve been out quite a bit as well mate but I still read this!!
He's gone back to the original V2 'shiny' design now, the redesign lasted about a week because people started crying their eyes out cos it was more bent than they were.

My argument will conclude soon and will provide updates with the outcome.

Somebody went on g0d's forum to try and get him to make PASS cards which got a few of us very angry.

Wilko wasn't the only one to get IDed for an energy drink - there's a whole new market now of underage redbull drinkers to sell to.