The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Frayed edges

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Just asking to see if anyone knows the best way to fix the frayed edges around the g0ds as mine has came out pretty bad
Yeah, mine has started to do this as well. Try using a belt sander idk. go to school n do it
As long as it is just the fraying edges and not the laminate actually peeling, just run a razor blade along the edges. A sharp knife should probably suffice, size doesn't matter (as my girlfriend keeps reassuring me).
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:14 pm
Yeah, mine has started to do this as well. Try using a belt sander idk. go to school n do it
I’m only worried cos I just got mine today ahah
patch wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 10:47 pm
dmanok2ftw wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:58 pm
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 9:14 pm
I’m only worried cos I just got mine today ahah
I already told you just use a nail file
Just looking for any other input ahahah
I wouldn't recommend using sandpaper or a file or anything, as this could cause the lamination to come up. Use either an extremely sharp razor blade and carefully trip the edges. Or do what i have done in the past, and heat up the razor blade and run it along the edge. This will cut the jagged-ness off the edge of the card and seal the lamination down to the new edge to avoid it coming up.