The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FakeIDUK (vendor) reprint lost in post

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I thought this was a myth and created by people that just want free shit, but I think it has actually happened to me this time!

I got my first CitizenCard card, came in ~4 working days. I decided I didn't like the middle initials that much, so I offered to pay £20 for a reprint without it on the 18th of April & he sent proof of production and told me he'd shipped it - it looked great.

Fast forward about a month and I've deadass still not got it. He didn't reply to my message ~2 weeks after it was shipped, he probably thinks I'm fucking about for free IDs: I don't blame him. I haven't messaged him since as to not piss him off.

Anyways, don't be put off buying from him because this guy is a legend - our one and only CitizenCard vendor with the quickest communication & turnaround time. <3

I've received international mail since & it hasn't been seized/inspected, and I haven't had a letter from customs either. I'm guessing it got lost in his country's postal system somewhere.
Weird. I recieved my CIT today. Posted it on friday. Unfortunate events. However, you do still have one (even though it's got a middle name) so it's not all doom and gloom.
I fucking love it - no one even bothers to double check if you produce both a g0d and a CitizenCard lmao
PudalSystem wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:28 pm
I fucking love it - no one even bothers to double check if you produce both a g0d and a CitizenCard lmao
Yeah next time I go clubbing I'm gonna give him 4 g0ds, 2 CITs, a fakeiduk DL and a novelty. The look on his face will be priceless.