The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

eufakes.com legit check?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Was looking at websites and eufakes seems to have some peng ids but at a slightly high price, thing is he does loads of EU ones, the pics look pretty convincing anyone ever ordered from him?
No, do not buy from them! They are confirmed scammers, they tried to get verified and then sent some shitty IDs in an attempt to get verified. Then they exit scammed, because people had been advertising them on the subreddit and supposedly they got away with a few thousand quid of people's money (I didn't buy personally)
Look at the verified vendors list.
ta84351 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:40 pm
No, do not buy from them! They are confirmed scammers, they tried to get verified and then sent some shitty IDs in an attempt to get verified. Then they exit scammed, because people had been advertising them on the subreddit and supposedly they got away with a few thousand quid of people's money (I didn't buy personally)
Thanks bro, knew it was too good to be true
Couldnt see it on VVL got me excited
How bad was they mate? You got any photos?