The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

G0d CITs - really???

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

https://ultimatefakes.ph/viewtopic.php?p=991#p991

Can we discuss this? I feel it would completely defeat the point of the CIT as the cards would become widespread. As for other PASS cards, eventually they'd have the same effects.

I think g0d is a fantastic vendor and would make a great product, but I don't feel the cards should be made mainstream and if he sells they could quite possibly become that.
Somebody make sure this doesn't happen - Every other guy will have one and the CIT's will STOP working.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 8:35 pm
Somebody make sure this doesn't happen - Every other guy will have one and the CIT's will STOP working.
All get on the ultimatefakes forum and tell g0d how much we hate CIT cards lol
Thowaway197 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 8:33 pm
I understand where your coming from but it could be argued that by making them mainstream they would become more recognised and therefore more accepted. They usually get denied just because bouncers don't recognise them
In the US, bars know when IDs are fake when all of a sudden every single teen turns up there with an ID from the same state - they can tell pretty quickly when g0d or somebody else drops a new design for a new state. If CITs become common, but carried only by "18" year olds, we could observe similar trends to the states where eventually CIT cards just aren't accepted by clubs.

Clubs are already reluctant to accept them, it took years for them to become widely accepted - any reason to ditch the PASS scheme, clubs will ditch as they feel like they have no control over the PASS cards (harder to check, easier to fake)