The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Payment not confirmed yet

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I've been buying IDs from God for a long time now but this is the first time this has ever happened. I use the same wallet for every order so It's not the wallet that's the problem...

I paid the exact amount of BCC (copied and pasted) to the correct address (copied and pasted). It has now 6 confirmations to the address but I haven't had a payment confirmation yet. Most times I would get a payment confirmation after 1 confirmation. Now the timers still counting down. Would I get the order, refund or a loss of coins?
Somebody on g0d's forum said the same happened, just wait for a response from him on the forum. You'll probably receive a refund or he'll manually acknowledge the payment and update the order status.
Runin28 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:52 am
Somebody on g0d's forum said the same happened, just wait for a response from him on the forum. You'll probably receive a refund or he'll manually acknowledge the payment and update the order status.
His response was that if anybody again asked about order support, they’d be banned. Like what else am I suppose to do for support? I emailed and still no reply. I didn’t think God was like that
Jyxw wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:58 pm
Runin28 wrote:
His response was that if anybody again asked about order support, they’d be banned. Like what else am I suppose to do for support? I emailed and still no reply. I didn’t think God was like that
Wait for email response, he can sometimes take about 48 hours to respond. He's probably a bit moody cos it's a pain in the arse to fix and he'll let people know soon. As it stands, it's possible nobody could order from him which is a massive issue. He usually keeps people updated as soon as he can and never scams anybody.

You may have to wait a good few weeks for a refund, hopefully you didn't use an exchange.
Runin28 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 1:59 pm
Jyxw wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:58 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Wait for email response, he can sometimes take about 48 hours to respond. He's probably a bit moody cos it's a pain in the arse to fix and he'll let people know soon. As it stands, it's possible nobody could order from him which is a massive issue. He usually keeps people updated as soon as he can and never scams anybody.

You may have to wait a good few weeks for a refund, hopefully you didn't use an exchange.
Yeah I get that, I’ve never had problems like this before so it’s a little worrying. I’ll just see what happens but if it doesn’t go right then I’m out of the business hahahah