The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Fucked Up Fridays

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Eyup lads, what we doing tonight? I've no plans me. On the plus side, I flipped my moped wheeling earlier and nearly died so yeah mad my legs all sliced up my jeans were a wreck lolll

Mans just waiting for Wilk's post on his 'chat' with FakeIDUK whilst I sip this wonderful cup of hot chocolate. OH YEAH story for you lot. Mums in Portugal atm and I fancied a takeaway last night, so I go on just eat and I notice on the order list 'Alcoholic Drinks' and I've got my g0d and CIT and the guy won't know jack about ID's so I thought fuck it and ordered a couple of a cans of Strongbow with my standard chicken and chips...He didn't even ID me hahaha. Proper chill night man.

Anyways lads have a good weekend.
Why I'm so interested in a story about a nineteen year old and a spanish fake ID vendor having a conversation on Wickr about why PASS logos become damaged when they're laminated is beyond me.
Babysitting haha, easy money. I'm broke atm like mad, ped has set me back easily £30 and theres clealy more damage as well haha. Them jeans was easy worth £30 as well:(

work tomorrow at 9:00 sharp so all good ;)
Was a tense convo between the two, fantastic Friday night entertainment.