The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

IDGod Raised text colour

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

The raised text on multiple ids have come out a dark green on the front, and a light green on the back. It’s so suspicious, what could I do? Has anyone else had this?
Thowaway197 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:18 pm
Jyxw wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:54 pm
The raised text on multiple ids have come out a dark green on the front, and a light green on the back. It’s so suspicious, what could I do? Has anyone else had this?
Get a cotton bud and dab in nail polish remover and gently rub the areas with colour on them
Thanks, I’ll try it on the front. But with the back it’s literally light green, there’s no way it will look legit
This issue has been addressed multiple times, please take the time to look through previous posts.

-UnboundUser
UnboundUser wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 3:54 pm
This issue has been addressed multiple times, please take the time to look through previous posts.

-UnboundUser
Yeah I’ve looked and tried the cotton bud thing, but it made it even worse. Now it’s gone to a lighter green
Jyxw wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 4:15 pm
UnboundUser wrote:

-UnboundUser
Yeah I’ve looked and tried the cotton bud thing, but it made it even worse. Now it’s gone to a lighter green
can you post pics?
wilk007 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:10 pm
Jyxw wrote:
UnboundUser wrote:

-UnboundUser
Could you please upload some (no identifiable) pics mate.
https://imgur.com/a/fBRm8u8
Jyxw wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:05 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Jyxw wrote:

As said on g0d's forum, they're still pretty usable as if it's flipped over they won't be looking at the colour of the text.

All you can do is ask for reprints but reprints aren't 100% guaranteed
Runin28 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:33 pm
Jyxw wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:05 pm
wilk007 wrote:

As said on g0d's forum, they're still pretty usable as if it's flipped over they won't be looking at the colour of the text.

All you can do is ask for reprints but reprints aren't 100% guaranteed
Yeah fair point. It’s never happened before so that’s why I’m pissed. Bad reputation for me too. I’ve offered them spare ids from previous batches but I’m just going to have to live with it, I don’t think God wants to reprint