The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

photo too dark on CIT?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Is FIDUK's camera inaccurate or am I missing something? I sent the ID photo and the right side of my face was slightly darker than the left. He said it was fine when I asked if it could be edited. He's edited out the background fine but on the print the right side of my face looks almost black. I'm wondering if it will look this dark irl or if it's just the camera not capturing it correctly. I should have used flash but I was in a rush because morrison's photobooth is scruffy as fuck and literally can only fit like half a person in it. I'd ask for a reprint with a new photo but I don't want to annoy him any more than I already have with multiple questions. Should I take my chances with the card with the dark photo and hope for the best? I asked specifically when I sent the photo "Is this fine or should I get it redone tomorrow?" Which he responded with "Should be ok." In the original photo you can make out the right side of my face but the photo of the card he sent me, you barely can.
Have a look at the excellent PSA by Wilko on why you're unlikely to be getting reprints for this.

The photo should be fine, it's not a passport so you can just say you sent it in and they accepted it - I've seen people use photos with selfies wearing sunglasses for their oyster photo, so the rules for some cards can be a lot more relaxed than passports/DLs.

At the end of the day, if you wanted a perfect photo you should have sent him a perfect photo to begin with - it doesn't take a lot of effort to get a proper photo.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:43 pm
U able to upload a pic that would cover details such as eyes and mouth but still see the colour difference? Otherwise can't really judge if it would work or not. If it helps my mates photo basically came out pitch black on his g0d ID but he wasn't stopped, although a Cit card obvs has a much larger photo visible
When I look at it on my PC I can sort of make out my eyes compared to my phone. (Might be the OLED playing tricks on me)
I'll PM you the photo.
Runin28 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:50 pm
Have a look at the excellent PSA by Wilko on why you're unlikely to be getting reprints for this.

The photo should be fine, it's not a passport so you can just say you sent it in and they accepted it - I've seen people use photos with selfies wearing sunglasses for their oyster photo, so the rules for some cards can be a lot more relaxed than passports/DLs.

At the end of the day, if you wanted a perfect photo you should have sent him a perfect photo to begin with - it doesn't take a lot of effort to get a proper photo.
Yeah I tried to do that. Used my phone for it. Went to a proper booth (However the lights in the booth were shitty.) I asked if it was ok and said I was willing to retake it on the morning after. He said it was ok to begin with. I was actually kind of weary on it. I was willing to go the next day to redo it if he was to say it was too dark.