The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Just ordered a CIT :)

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I mean, put the postcode wrong on the 1st message but corrected in an hour and a half later. I'll update when I receive but I hope my card doesn't end up with the same issue Runin's had. (I think after that whole debacle he may make sure it doesn't if he can actually prevent it) Wish me luck clubbing lads. Thanks for the advice on what card to get for what task. :)
Aye you’ll be good mate. Confidence. Make yourself believe it’s real and try actually be with eighteen year olds, trust me it helps a lot. Whenever I’m out I’m with people that are actually of age and we have a sick old night.
Remember the cover story and if they start getting sketch just stay confident, act as if you really don’t care because it’s ‘real’. Don’t get angry obviously ;)

With regards to the card...It’ll probably be fine. I’ve made two orders and both were stellar. Postcode will be fine as he doesn’t send for a day or two anyways:)

Out of interest where abouts in the country are you? Be vague.
I do seem to be one of the few with issues - most people have had no issues at all. I just thought people should be made aware so they don't expect the same of FIDUK as the do of g0d as I did walking into that deal.

The postcode shouldn't be an issue, there's no way he'd have shipped it within an hour and a half.

My issue shouldn't be a repetitive issue as it's nothing to do with the components used, but just the way the hologram was applied to the card.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:07 am
Aye you’ll be good mate. Confidence. Make yourself believe it’s real and try actually be with eighteen year olds, trust me it helps a lot. Whenever I’m out I’m with people that are actually of age and we have a sick old night.
Remember the cover story and if they start getting sketch just stay confident, act as if you really don’t care because it’s ‘real’. Don’t get angry obviously ;)

With regards to the card...It’ll probably be fine. I’ve made two orders and both were stellar. Postcode will be fine as he doesn’t send for a day or two anyways:)

Out of interest where abouts in the country are you? Be vague.
NE England. Going with 21 year olds. They're like family and family friends, all good spirited guys really. Should have good nights out in town like.
Runin28 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:28 am
I do seem to be one of the few with issues - most people have had no issues at all. I just thought people should be made aware so they don't expect the same of FIDUK as the do of g0d as I did walking into that deal.

The postcode shouldn't be an issue, there's no way he'd have shipped it within an hour and a half.

My issue shouldn't be a repetitive issue as it's nothing to do with the components used, but just the way the hologram was applied to the card.
Yeah before you had your issue I was just constantly thinking "These cards are literally impeccable wtf" Obviously a one man operation is going to have it's flaws here and there but if he keeps getting orders he can grow bigger probably and improve the quality on his DLs too. I'd say from reviews the CITs look great barring the issue you had but I'd like to believe that's a small blip he as a vendor will improve from.