The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Reprints for Yellow Text

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hey
So some ID’s have just been delivered and some of them are okay but some of them have the yellow glow around them.
I’ve had this problem a couple of times and the nail polish remover trick has worked fine and it’s come off. Apart from this time it’s not happening. Like about half of them all have this. I’ve scrubbed about 5 times on each card and it just won’t come off.
Do you think this qualify for a reprint?
Like I said this doesn’t usually happen, it usually just wipes off straight away!
Really doubt it I'm afraid mate. Give Wilk's recent post a quick read.
You usually have to be looking really closely to notice the yellow gunk. I don't think it massively affects use.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:51 pm
Really doubt it I'm afraid mate. Give Wilk's recent post a quick read.
I’ve heard g0d is really good with reprints?
Runin28 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:12 pm
You usually have to be looking really closely to notice the yellow gunk. I don't think it massively affects use.
I mean it’s pretty obvious, like it won’t come off
champagnefenty wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:34 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:12 pm
I mean it’s pretty obvious, like it won’t come off
Pics? There's not much more we can say with what you've told us. Just cos g0d gives out a lot of reprints, doesn't mean they're guaranteed - I've had requests rejected before.