The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

PSA: Remember who you are dealing with.

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

G0d is just amazing, he's constantly giving me reprints if I just send photos but I guess I shouldn't have gotten used to it. Wasn't around in the UK-Fakes days.

While I think FakeIDUK could have been a bit more professional yesterday, I didn't pester him and we came to a mutually beneficial deal this morning.

He's nowhere near the size of g0d and I don't think he should be compared to g0d (although there's nobody else to compare him to). They provide 2 fundamentally different products: g0d guarantees you great quality IDs, he takes pride in his work and strives to be the best; FakeIDUK doesn't promise the absolute best quality (it's generally good enough) but does promise speed.

I never expected the mods to help me out, but he gave a few free reprints out when he started CIT cards (just for a few brownie points) and nobody else has told of any experiences like this on the forum (but they have in PM now). I went in with expectations too high and that was my fuck up, if you want quality then go with g0d.
I'm amazed daily by this community, had it not filled me with so much confidence then I probably wouldn't be reselling on such a large scale like I am now. I'm constantly shitting myself of what happens if I'm caught. Never planned, just wanted a fake myself one day - wanted to bring the price down by getting a few mates in a group order, ended up selling 30 and it was a chain reaction from there (friends tell friends who tell friends who tell friends...)
I was around in the UKFakes days and I remember when he stopped vending and there were legit 0 vendors. It was just Fakeidentification.co.uk which were truly terrible. Saying that they never failed me lol.
In my experiences, FakeIDUK has been amazing. Great communication and he sent me a free reprint. When I made another order he even sent two CIT cards instead of one. Can't fault him. I feel for you Runnin, guess it's just unlucky mate.

Also with regard to the surface web comment, it always concerns me. Any bouncers could just look on here lol, and infact I'm sure they do. I remember it was always a discussion on Reddit. I think we should just use Leniency but you know.
also wilk ur a boyo g i've been on the forum for like time can I be a mod innit g
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:49 pm
I was around in the UKFakes days and I remember when he stopped vending and there were legit 0 vendors. It was just Fakeidentification.co.uk which were truly terrible. Saying that they never failed me lol.
In my experiences, FakeIDUK has been amazing. Great communication and he sent me a free reprint. When I made another order he even sent two CIT cards instead of one. Can't fault him. I feel for you Runnin, guess it's just unlucky mate.

Also with regard to the surface web comment, it always concerns me. Any bouncers could just look on here lol, and infact I'm sure they do. I remember it was always a discussion on Reddit. I think we should just use Leniency but you know.
Just as I started looking into IDs, he stopped vending lol. Just had to wait it out for what felt like an eternity.

Perhaps we should make better use of the dread forum.
I still believe we should be discussing cards and that either on Leniency or a .onion site.
I think it would prolong the use of ID's.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:14 pm
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:01 pm
I still believe we should be discussing cards and that either on Leniency or a .onion site.
I think it would prolong the use of ID's.
Leniency I would agree, an .onion site I don't see much point. Reason for that is firstly this current website would have to be present to offer the .onion link otherwise nobody would ever find it and the numbers would be non-existent so then u still have a clearnet site available for everyone to see. Secondly a bouncer could easily still access a Tor website just like us so they would still see ID details and all
U could argue that the .onion link could be posted on the current leniency but then what do u do with this website?
Reddit days are over, we don't want to lose another wealth of helpful posts. A bouncer probably wouldn't bother with accessing a .onion site but it would be a very small community as most people don't want to bother either.

I still think the OP should be able to restrict views to logged in users and possibly add some sort of verification for new users (perhaps just an invite system or similar to what goes on for leniency).