The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Reprint Warranty and new signature

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So I ardered my g0d waaay back in December (RIP r/fakeiduk) with reprint warranty which I have since requested a reprint once. When I originally ordered my g0ds i did send of my signature but I still recieved a DL with a computer generated one. Would I now be able to request a card with my actaul signature on it, even if i sent of a new scan of the sig, after so long since purchasing, or will I just have to buy an entirely new card?
I need my actual signature on it as I plan on going away this summer and I'm going to bring my g0d and a photoshopped photocopy ans my passport as ID and need the sig to match the one on my passport.
Shouldn't be an issue
Any chance if I specifically send a new sig scan and request it that g0d will do it?
Sad1eSad1e wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:05 pm
Any chance if I specifically send a new sig scan and request it that g0d will do it?
I've done this in the past if there are other problems on the card and the sig or photo didn't come out well either. Just ask and g0d should put it on the reprints for you.
Runin28 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 3:20 pm
I've done this in the past if there are other problems on the card and the sig or photo didn't come out well either. Just ask and g0d should put it on the reprints for you.
Cool thanks gonna try now
Sad1eSad1e wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 3:05 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 3:20 pm
Cool thanks gonna try now
Let us know what happens for future reference
Runin28 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:36 pm

Let us know what happens for future reference
Quick update, g0d refused at first because I've had my ID for over 3 months, emailed again saying that reprint warranty is meant to least for ba year so now they're sending a new ID wuth new sig, will update on how the sig comes out