The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

PASS Hologram - is this acceptable?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

This normal? Had much higher hopes than this. Will it affect use?

To be fair, the camera struggled a bit to pick up the hologram - the hologram is clear but that white part is there in real life too when viewed under any decent amount of lighting.

https://imgur.com/a/yJmX2ZU
Thowaway197 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:42 pm
That doesn't look normal mate. When u take a photo head on is it the same?
Not while head on, but if tilted ever so slightly (how you'd hold it to inspect the card) it comes straight back. I was told it's "just the way they are"
UPDATE: I've made plenty of reasonable suggestions such as paying for the shipping costs for reprints, telling him I'm using it as a demo to resell some (that obviously benefits him), trying it out this weekend then asking him again - he just refuses to acknowledge this as an issue. Very disappointed, absolutely not what I expected.

He's just made things personal and I've treated him with respect throughout. Completely unlike him from what I've heard from others - just keeps telling me that he's doing really well, everybody is really happy and it's just not an issue.
Runin28 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:43 pm
UPDATE: I've made plenty of reasonable suggestions such as paying for the shipping costs for reprints, telling him I'm using it as a demo to resell some (that obviously benefits him), trying it out this weekend then asking him again - he just refuses to acknowledge this as an issue. Very disappointed, absolutely not what I expected.

He's just made things personal and I've treated him with respect throughout. Completely unlike him from what I've heard from others - just keeps telling me that he's doing really well, everybody is really happy and it's just not an issue.
I'd like to vouch for him, he's usually very good and professional and quick. Recently, order times are closer to 2 weeks than a week but thats due to him receiving so many orders with summer round the corner.

The hologram is completely out of his hands I believe - he doesn't make them or even source them himself. Pretty sure the mods of this forum have a source back from NoveltyID days, so nothing can really be done I think. It doesn't look normal in that picture, but if it's fine at other angles then I wouldn't worry too much.
ta84351 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 11:00 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:43 pm

I'd like to vouch for him, he's usually very good and professional and quick. Recently, order times are closer to 2 weeks than a week but thats due to him receiving so many orders with summer round the corner.

The hologram is completely out of his hands I believe - he doesn't make them or even source them himself. Pretty sure the mods of this forum have a source back from NoveltyID days, so nothing can really be done I think. It doesn't look normal in that picture, but if it's fine at other angles then I wouldn't worry too much.
He was an absolute dream to deal with until this problem arose, he then proceeded to just acting like this. The issue isn't with the hologram itself, it looks like it was damaged when it was applied to the card.
Last time I heard he was in Mexico...;)

Nah, yeah that looks damaged. Massive shame, because my first card was one of the first to be made and the Colour was off and there was a small white chunk in the hologram.
He was excellent. A little blunt but you would be if you had to repeat a job. New one arrived in the post 3 days later free of charge!!

That one does look damaged, be very careful using it. Ask if you can just pay £25 for a reprint. If somewhere finds it’s fake then it might start fucking everyone else’s use lol
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:27 am
Last time I heard he was in Mexico...;)

Nah, yeah that looks damaged. Massive shame, because my first card was one of the first to be made and the Colour was off and there was a small white chunk in the hologram.
He was excellent. A little blunt but you would be if you had to repeat a job. New one arrived in the post 3 days later free of charge!!

That one does look damaged, be very careful using it. Ask if you can just pay £25 for a reprint. If somewhere finds it’s fake then it might start fucking everyone else’s use lol
I mean, the whole point of a CIT is that you shouldn't have to be careful using it...
WOOHOO, REPRINTS DEAL AGREED
Soo, my cit card has this as well. At first that was. It seems the issue faded the more it was used so from my experience that little white bit is temporary.
Just to say, FIDUK had issued me a reprint for a DL where the raised text was slightly out of line. Nobody can expect free reprints of course if the issue is very minor and has no effect on usability because it's his money and time on the line here. He is very reasonable and will always discuss any concerns you have, and if he feels like there's a problem or mistake he will give you a reprint. Just speak to him as you would in person, and don't act entitled or insult his work.

Just thought I'd help clear things up for any people that are interested in ordering from him but have heard bad things about him.