The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

PASS Hologram - is this acceptable?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

UPDATE: We agreed reprints on 16/05. They shipped on the 30th.

They haven't arrived yet, I haven't seen any photos but the man gave me a lovely surprise and told me he's sent two. He said 'all holos have issues' but he hopes between the three cards I'll be satisfied. I've got many g0ds and three CITs now so should be fine for a while till my ban on the scanners gets undone. Will leave a review soon including usability compared with my g0ds.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:23 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:02 pm
UPDATE: We agreed reprints on 16/05. They shipped on the 30th.

They haven't arrived yet, I haven't seen any photos but the man gave me a lovely surprise and told me he's sent two. He said 'all holos have issues' but he hopes between the three cards I'll be satisfied. I've got many g0ds and three CITs now so should be fine for a while till my ban on the scanners gets undone. Will leave a review soon including usability compared with my g0ds.
Two cards in the reship what a legend, perhaps the Mexican cartel gave him some freebies? Also how come ur banned on the scanner?
Fighting over drugs, was such a stupid thing to do.

All it ended in was a bit of blood on both of us, both of us getting searched and both of us getting thrown out. My ID was real so it wasn't taken but was scanned on the scanner. I may have my middle name removed and try again.

Police weren't called because it wasn't that sort of club but they chucked me out and took (some of) my drugs.

Don't get in to drugs kids, they really fuck people up.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:39 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:25 pm

they chucked me out and took (some of) my drugs.

When I was going into a club with my mate he was aleady flying from MD and I got past but I looked back to him looking scared as fuck. I thought it was his g0d getting taken but happened that the bouncer searched his wallet and took £40 of MD and £20 coke. The tragedy was real but that's the game I guess, club is known for having strict staff too. The MD was being shared between our group btw he wasn't having it all to himself lol
Girls are searched way less frequently so I usually have some of my female friends carry my drugs just till we're in. They usually don't mind because we're sharing pills or shit anyway. The only way to get drugs in is suspended in underwear though (drugs come in plastic bags, really no big deal) - wallet is just too obvious.
Runin28 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:13 pm
Thowaway197 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:39 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:25 pm

they chucked me out and took (some of) my drugs.

When I was going into a club with my mate he was aleady flying from MD and I got past but I looked back to him looking scared as fuck. I thought it was his g0d getting taken but happened that the bouncer searched his wallet and took £40 of MD and £20 coke. The tragedy was real but that's the game I guess, club is known for having strict staff too. The MD was being shared between our group btw he wasn't having it all to himself lol
Girls are searched way less frequently so I usually have some of my female friends carry my drugs just till we're in. They usually don't mind because we're sharing pills or shit anyway. The only way to get drugs in is suspended in underwear though (drugs come in plastic bags, really no big deal) - wallet is just too obvious.
Yeah shove it under the balls, not really a big deal... I drop pills before I go in if it's really strict or I'll acc wedge it between my cheeks if I'm paranoid lol