The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Need a good ID by the end of the month [Where to buy]

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hey guys I need a good Id that will work in the US (similar quality to ID gods). Only problem is I am super time pressured. Willing to pay high amounts, where can I buy one?

Thanks.
Ummm, FakeIDUK is your only real option. He has a really quick turnaround time. Add the guy on Wickr and buy a dl, make yourself 21 obvs. It’ll be with you within a week at most. Don’t buy a fucking CIT card cos they Deffo won’t work in the US lol although you could get one just to back yourself up n have the same name on both cards
Deffo get a DL. FakeIDUK is the only option, g0d just takes too long. I've never actually been IDed in USA (go there quite often) but I look older for some wierd reason, deffo think Brits look more mature than Americans.

One more thing - for some strange reason, hotels, businesses and 'security officers' in the US absolutely LOVE asking you for photo ID at every opportunity, so I'd also carry round some legit ID as it's a bad idea to use a fake for that (somebody could notice a discrepancy between your passport DOB or something and it's just not worth the hassle).
Thanks for the replies, my only concern is the FakeIdUk ones may not work in America. From my previous orders with him it is quite clear that they are not that great.
KingKicks wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:53 am
Thanks for the replies, my only concern is the FakeIdUk ones may not work in America. From my previous orders with him it is quite clear that they are not that great.
Irrelevant, they don't see many UK DLs over there so it's highly unlikely to be scrutinised. It'll be rejected for being a foreign DL, not for any minor details (but you'll get it back and you can just go somewhere else).