The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Provisionals??

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Does g0d or fakeiduk do provisional licenses? I feel like it would be easier for me to have a provisional because I look hella young.
No they don’t, and in all honesty mate what would be the point? You’re pretending to be eighteen either way, one year after you could’ve passed your driving test...
If you look young just do it in supermarkets. As long as you’re not like twelve and just taking the piss it’ll probably be alright lol. Just pretend you drive just like you’re pretending you’re eighteen haha
ZS-SAS wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 12:37 pm
No they don’t, and in all honesty mate what would be the point? You’re pretending to be eighteen either way, one year after you could’ve passed your driving test...
If you look young just do it in supermarkets. As long as you’re not like twelve and just taking the piss it’ll probably be alright lol. Just pretend you drive just like you’re pretending you’re eighteen haha
Nah I'm 16 trying to get into town lol. I'm fucking mad short for some gay reason. Been looking at g0d, probably gonna get one off him. Gonna stop shaving too. If town doesn't work I'll go to a onestop or something. True, could pass after a year but all my relatives were saying I'd better get a provisional instead. Just thought that would be more convincing. Thanks for clarification.

EDIT: Thing is, I have no friends who want an ID around me. Do you reckon fakeiduk's DLs could get me into a club? My town has a load of different clubs so I could just test a lot of them but I'm just curious on his quality. His price would be more worth it for a single purchase personally.
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 12:48 pm
ZS-SAS wrote:
Nah I'm 16 trying to get into town lol. I'm fucking mad short for some gay reason. Been looking at g0d, probably gonna get one off him. Gonna stop shaving too. If town doesn't work I'll go to a onestop or something. True, could pass after a year but all my relatives were saying I'd better get a provisional instead. Just thought that would be more convincing. Thanks for clarification.

EDIT: Thing is, I have no friends who want an ID around me. Do you reckon fakeiduk's DLs could get me into a club? My town has a load of different clubs so I could just test a lot of them but I'm just curious on his quality. His price would be more worth it for a single purchase personally.
If you want an ID for clubbing: CIT Card. If you only want an ID just for buying alcohol: g0d. Either option, your best bet is getting some mates to drive the cost down, and going clubbing without any mates might not be so fun (each to their own).

There's no difference in using a provisional vs a full DL, which is why nobody offers one.
Runin28 wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 2:48 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
ZS-SAS wrote:

If you want an ID for clubbing: CIT Card. If you only want an ID just for buying alcohol: g0d. Either option, your best bet is getting some mates to drive the cost down, and going clubbing without any mates might not be so fun (each to their own).

There's no difference in using a provisional vs a full DL, which is why nobody offers one.
I'm not going alone lol. Going with family (who are all of age :( ) I thought there was a thing with CIT Cards where bouncers would reject them because they thought it wasn't a genuine ID? I guess I'll get a CIT then. Thanks.
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:19 pm
Runin28 wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:

I'm not going alone lol. Going with family (who are all of age :( ) I thought there was a thing with CIT Cards where bouncers would reject them because they thought it wasn't a genuine ID? I guess I'll get a CIT then. Thanks.
My CIT card has been accepted by all clubs i've been in except one. the id scans and thats really want the clubs seem to be bothered about
needfakeid wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 7:10 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Runin28 wrote:

My CIT card has been accepted by all clubs i've been in except one. the id scans and thats really want the clubs seem to be bothered about
My cousin said they don't scan in our local clubs. Apparently they just eyeball the photo, birth date and you to make sure you're the person on the ID. Apparently all the kids in the year above us go to town with little failure too. I don't know if they use ID or not but apparently the majority of that year group go to town every week. I'm just worried I may be one of the first CIT cards they see. They're not really common over here. I didn't hear about them literally until I started looking into fakes yesterday/today.
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 7:29 pm
needfakeid wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:

My cousin said they don't scan in our local clubs. Apparently they just eyeball the photo, birth date and you to make sure you're the person on the ID. Apparently all the kids in the year above us go to town with little failure too. I don't know if they use ID or not but apparently the majority of that year group go to town every week. I'm just worried I may be one of the first CIT cards they see. They're not really common over here. I didn't hear about them literally until I started looking into fakes yesterday/today.
tbh if you look 18 youll be okay with a CIT card. a lot of friends get fake ids when they look 12 and even if the id is good they dont get accepted. its good if cit cards arent common - theyre not in my area so the bouncers have no idea what theyre looking for. If youre going to use one try to go with people with DLs
needfakeid wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 7:53 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 7:29 pm
needfakeid wrote:

tbh if you look 18 youll be okay with a CIT card. a lot of friends get fake ids when they look 12 and even if the id is good they dont get accepted. its good if cit cards arent common - theyre not in my area so the bouncers have no idea what theyre looking for. If youre going to use one try to go with people with DLs
What if it's a club that's known to be lenient to youngsters with fakes? My friend's dad knows a bouncer and the guy literally just let my friend and his friend in the club with no ID. They're both 16 and I'd say around 5'7 to 5'11. I'm like 5'6 and I usually clean shave my face all the time. I'm stopping shaving to see if that makes me appear older. However, I don't know if the bouncer will just tell me to fuck off with a CIT or not. I've got an internet friend to DM various clubs in my area asking if they take CIT as legitimate ID. From reviews CIT seems better for me to get for pricing and quality, however when your actual stats such as weight and height are on the card, don't you think it would be easier with a Driver's License? All my family use DLs because I don't even think they know what CITs are. As I said, they are pretty scarce here so I do fear a bouncer saying something like "what the fuck is this" lol. I think I might just get in, but if I don't there's a good few other clubs to try if they don't steal my ID.
diverge wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 8:55 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 8:30 pm
needfakeid wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 7:53 pm

What if it's a club that's known to be lenient to youngsters with fakes? My friend's dad knows a bouncer and the guy literally just let my friend and his friend in the club with no ID. They're both 16 and I'd say around 5'7 to 5'11. I'm like 5'6 and I usually clean shave my face all the time. I'm stopping shaving to see if that makes me appear older. However, I don't know if the bouncer will just tell me to fuck off with a CIT or not. I've got an internet friend to DM various clubs in my area asking if they take CIT as legitimate ID. From reviews CIT seems better for me to get for pricing and quality, however when your actual stats such as weight and height are on the card, don't you think it would be easier with a Driver's License? All my family use DLs because I don't even think they know what CITs are. As I said, they are pretty scarce here so I do fear a bouncer saying something like "what the fuck is this" lol. I think I might just get in, but if I don't there's a good few other clubs to try if they don't steal my ID.
UK Driving Licence doesn't have stats such as height and weight on it and neither does a CitizenCard.

CitizenCard is a part of the PASS scheme so any bouncer with proper training and knowledge will know what it is. CitizenCard is more aimed at youngsters who want to go on nights out without having to take valuable documents such as passports or DL's with them which can be expensive to replace. They are not common but for general clubbing they should work fine and they have less flaws than a fake DL from any vendor so if it's ever scrutinized it is very difficult to prove as fake.

Actually I don't even think anyone on here with a fake CitizenCard has ever been knocked back at a club so far with it.
Right sorry I was looking at god's page and it asked me to enter those oddly. Thanks. This really helps. My decision is set now. CitizenCard it is. :)