The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Provisionals??

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

diverge wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 9:39 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 9:25 pm
diverge wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 8:55 pm

UK Driving Licence doesn't have stats such as height and weight on it and neither does a CitizenCard.

CitizenCard is a part of the PASS scheme so any bouncer with proper training and knowledge will know what it is. CitizenCard is more aimed at youngsters who want to go on nights out without having to take valuable documents such as passports or DL's with them which can be expensive to replace. They are not common but for general clubbing they should work fine and they have less flaws than a fake DL from any vendor so if it's ever scrutinized it is very difficult to prove as fake.

Actually I don't even think anyone on here with a fake CitizenCard has ever been knocked back at a club so far with it.
Right sorry I was looking at god's page and it asked me to enter those oddly. Thanks. This really helps. My decision is set now. CitizenCard it is. :)
Might also be worth mentioning IDGod is doing 70% off all orders right now, just to make your decision harder haha.
haha it seems tempting and if I get spare money I might get a DL off him. However, the faster delivery and the quality of the CitizenCard fake makes me want to stick to my decision. Thanks for notifying me though! :D
Sorry to piss on your fire Diverge, I got rejected last weekend, although i think it's because the bouncer doesn't like me. Was at a bar which had worked before with my CIT, and he just eye raped it, took my bank card, then gave it back slowly and said
'I need you to step out of the queue' then nodded at me and smiled. Just went somewhere else, I just said no worries mate and left. Bit pissed off but other bouncers knew exactly what it was and were fine. Just moved their finger over it and smiled.

Still though don't get a CIT card I don't want to market flooding lol what am I doin get a g0d dl they work everywhere ;))
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 9:01 pm
Sorry to piss on your fire Diverge, I got rejected last weekend, although i think it's because the bouncer doesn't like me. Was at a bar which had worked before with my CIT, and he just eye raped it, took my bank card, then gave it back slowly and said
'I need you to step out of the queue' then nodded at me and smiled. Just went somewhere else, I just said no worries mate and left. Bit pissed off but other bouncers knew exactly what it was and were fine. Just moved their finger over it and smiled.

Still though don't get a CIT card I don't want to market flooding lol what am I doin get a g0d dl they work everywhere ;))
Did you get your CIT back? That sucks man. I'd get a god on sale but I have a large blemish on my face I'm waiting to clear up before getting a photo done (Probably after the sale ends). Did they know from feel of it alone? I won't be taking bank cards (HSBC have a card style for being underage, that's just a dead giveaway. I'll probably just take cash.) If you're allowed, could you tell me the town/city you're from? If that's against rules here, could you PM me it on Reddit? /u/SabreToothGaming
Uhhh yeah he gave the CIT back. Nothing obvious on my card. I even used it in a club I was in later on lol. I would rather you joined r/leniency before I gave that away as you could be a bouncer LOL
Oh and, I don't think it was the feel. the guy just didn't like me lol. It has worked fine everywhere else legit