The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

What has happened here????

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

ta84351 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:19 pm
on the bottom right ID there is a crease it appears. perhaps there is a weird extra lamenating sheet over the top of it? otherwise, give g0d's reprint dept an email with a picture and ask them about it, if there's anything you can do to save it or if not, can you have a reprinty.
Yeah I’ve messaged for a reprint so just waiting.
diverge wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 11:10 pm
rohan wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 11:01 pm
diverge wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:59 pm
It's very possible this was done by customs, they often pull similar stunts in the US but sometimes use a hole punch to render the IDs unusable. You will get reprints for this
Yeah i thougjt so but they are actually retarded wasting their time why didn’t they just sending a fucking love letter
Less paper work, but on the bright side it's unlikely to have been officially logged so your address shouldn't be considered burned.
yeah haha hopefully, it is minor anyways cos was not my address i just got delivered to a buyers address instead.