The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

What has happened here????

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

anyone know what's happened. All i can think of is that got caught in customs and they decided to have a fucking colour in session.
https://imgur.com/a/7fvyHuF
Well this makes me nervous about a resell order I made yesterday... Never seen anything like this, were they still in the usual place in regards to stealth?
Might want to cross out the details as we can see all ur mates details :p
And buy some marker remover and just try get it off.
on the bottom right ID there is a crease it appears. perhaps there is a weird extra lamenating sheet over the top of it? otherwise, give g0d's reprint dept an email with a picture and ask them about it, if there's anything you can do to save it or if not, can you have a reprinty.
First of all, not good. But be rational, if customs really got em, I don’t think they’d just cross em out. I think there would probably be an investigation of some sort. Did the package look opened? Did g0d do it?

Also, blur the names of them!! There’s people info there mate, not good either.
Soapy water should get it off, but not sure what it would do to the colour / adhesive as most dish soaps are slightly acidic
Runin28 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 7:34 pm
Soapy water should get it off, but not sure what it would do to the colour / adhesive as most dish soaps are slightly acidic
Nah mate, it has all been scratched up aswell so won’t work.
MarcelJR wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 5:43 pm
Might want to cross out the details as we can see all ur mates details :p
And buy some marker remover and just try get it off.
Hahaha I ain’t bothered cos the cards have no relation to me ahah. It won’t work cos it’s been scratched up also
diverge wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:59 pm
It's very possible this was done by customs, they often pull similar stunts in the US but sometimes use a hole punch to render the IDs unusable. You will get reprints for this
Yeah i thougjt so but they are actually retarded wasting their time why didn’t they just sending a fucking love letter
Thowaway197 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 4:15 pm
Wtf lol did the package turn up looking like it was already opened? Also are these the most recent IDs as they look really shiny which are more like the older versions and not the most recent
Idk i didn’t get this delivered to my house cos I was reselling.