The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Sent wrong ID

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Ordered 2 sets of IDs, 1 set were right but the other were for some random geezer in Glasgow. The alignment is terrible on all of them but that's different matter. Do I still email reprints@chiefmail.com?
Also I got sent the old shiny versions of IDs but only ordered 2 weeks ago so maybe he's changed his mind.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 4:21 pm
maximumsupreme wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 4:18 pm
Also I got sent the old shiny versions of IDs but only ordered 2 weeks ago so maybe he's changed his mind.
Do ur IDs feel more solid and not insanely bendy?
Yeah it's the same mate. I have V1, 1.1, 2 - this is exactly the same as my last V2 order.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 4:59 pm
maximumsupreme wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 4:55 pm
Thowaway197 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Do ur IDs feel more solid and not insanely bendy?
Yeah it's the same mate. I have V1, 1.1, 2 - this is exactly the same as my last V2 order.
Lucky my resale order was the non-shiny ones but everyone got pissy with the barely visible wheel holo and the card bend itself. In the process of tryna get reprints so hopefuly he can send the version u got
Wheel holo is perfect on what I've received. Alignment is completely fucked though, seems to be getting worse and worse.
Hahah no chance Charles a got sent yours. I just emailed reprints said they’d look into it
Pm me I could probably just send you it through the post save you waiting on reprints
Aidanm76 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 10:02 am
Pm me I could probably just send you it through the post save you waiting on reprints
Sounds good, I've pm'd u my Wickr.