The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

OPSEC Tips

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hey,
Just wondering if anyone could give proper reselling tips like how to advertise. Removing all risk of being caught
okay so there are a few ways to go about reselling.
one way we'll call the amateur re-seller and the other way well call the experienced/high volume re-seller.
okay so the most important thing is to remove your self from the face of it your name should have NO ties to the 'business' lets call it if it is the best thing to do it to come out and say your no longer doing IDs and then carry one with out telling anyone.
Okay an important thing you must do is to use a secure email service this is with clients and also with the vendor.
Burner phone an essential; make sure location services are off at all times and if you need to use WiFi use the local Starbucks or costa.
If you are going to use social media to advertise make another account seperate from yours don't link your self to the account what so ever and only access it from your burner don't log into the account from you regular phone.

Off of the top of my head thats alls i can think of any questions hmu

Edit: don't use you bank account to buy bitcoins use localbitcoin or one of them site find a trusted rep and use steam gift cards or some other gift cards.
Another way would be to use the bitcojn atms but theres not many so have a look if you local to one
But then how would you go about actually getting customers and collecting funds if the accounts aren’t tied to me at all?
okay so in terms of collecting funds you could have a dead drop so they leave the cash some were and you get some one to go get it for you or you get it yourself.

and to get customers you can either trust a very good friend to get you customers or use a id Instagram but again you need to have someone to vouch that your not a scam.
also if you have a good friend then you could also pay them a tenner to put groups of people together .
I wouldn’t listen to any of that shit, no one does that. Just be careful and don’t be stupid.