The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Reprints after a few months

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Got a customer complaining the laminate has been peeling after about three months, wants reprints. I didn't buy the extended warranty and they were perfect when I gave them to him (I've got pics to back that up).

Would this be covered under g0d's warranty or should I just tell them to buy another set? This hasn't been a problem for anybody else in that batch so I find it difficult to accept responsibility.
wilk007 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:04 am
Runin28 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:13 am
Got a customer complaining the laminate has been peeling after about three months, wants reprints. I didn't buy the extended warranty and they were perfect when I gave them to him (I've got pics to back that up).

Would this be covered under g0d's warranty or should I just tell them to buy another set? This hasn't been a problem for anybody else in that batch so I find it difficult to accept responsibility.
The standard warranty is valid for about 5 minutes after they arrive mate, it's just for times when the ID arrives fucked in the first place.

So not a hope in hells chance if you didn't buy the extended warranty.
Thought so, just wanted somebody else to confirm it so he'd shut up