The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

best place to get fake id

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I'm looking for a DL that is of good quality. Could anyone suggest a legit website

cheers
Got two vendors of ID's -

idg0d, who does British Driving Licenses. There have however been many issues including not aligned text and bendy cards. They also completely lack a lenticular image on the rear of the card, although this is standard on all fake DL's. They're $150 BUT there are always discount codes on. I got mine for £60, and you always get two in case you lose one. They take around three weeks to come and have great stealth which I'm afraid we can't go into detail about. His website is http://idg0d.ph

FakeIDUK, who also does British Driving Licenses. There aren't many issues regarding info on the card, BUT there are some issues with raised text and the lenticular on the rear of the card is obviously missing. His website is www.fakeiduk.eu These take around five days to arrive and he has great communication. You can also request stealth.

To buy either you must use a form of cryptocurrency and neither are perfect.

Here's what they look like, credit (jimbob69) Top right is real, top left is fakeid.eu and bottom is id0d. https://ibb.co/kvOak7
is this the first time on the new forum we've had someone somehow not look at the vvl?
IDGod is more experienced, but an updated version of the card just came out which has it's advantages and disadvantages - g0d's IDs until very recently were way better than anyone else's.

When I started with IDs, I got a few mates involved and we got a perfect driving licences from IDG0d on a 75% discount code which meant we got 2 IDs each for ~£15. His current codes are for 50%. You do have to be patient, it will take a few weeks. The cards sometimes have problems but he is often happy to reprint.

FakeIDUK does CIT cards (which are great for personal use but not for loads of mates) and UK DLs. You only get one and they are more expensive than IDG0d. They do however arrive within about 7-10 days.

Don't get a foreign driving licence from god or any other vendors as these aren't accepted often. Don't advertise to a wide audience of friends - I wanted a few mates to bring the cost down so I put it on my snapchat story (dreadful idea) and it just fucking exploded like nothing I'd ever imagined (was expecting about 5 people, got 25 then firends of friends of friends etc.). Any option will require payment in cryptos, so read the guides on that.

To order from IDG0d there is a guide on ultimatefakes.ph, to order from FakeIDUK you just message him on wickr.
thanks for the help guys. I looked at the list, but wanted general opinions of them. I assume the best one to get is the DL from fakeiduk? As I need it rather quickly
Thowaway197 wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:20 pm
needfakeid wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:39 pm
thanks for the help guys. I looked at the list, but wanted general opinions of them. I assume the best one to get is the DL from fakeiduk? As I need it rather quickly
I'd personally go for his Citizencard if ur going with FakeIDUK
Cheers thanks for all of your guys help
Thowaway197 wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:20 pm
needfakeid wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:39 pm
I'd personally go for his Citizencard if ur going with FakeIDUK
Deffo go for his CIT card unless there are loads of you ordering or you intend to use abroad