The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Fucking lidl!

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Never had so much trouble buying a crate or cider. Woman rang the fucking manage to come see if they could accept PASS. 3 of them passing it about like a spliff. Did my head in lol. Served me in the end but they still seemed mega sketch. Like I say I feel bad for people with legit CIT cards lol
100% depends on the cashier, I've had no problems with my local Lidl. Although Iceland wouldn't serve me
100% I guess they was just doing there job but I was pissed off.
canny beat their £1.98 four pack of ciders but oh my god...Unreal. Had to reel off my whole cover story. Thank fuck I'd posted it on here so much ahahah
ZS-SAS wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:43 pm
Never had so much trouble buying a crate or cider. Woman rang the fucking manage to come see if they could accept PASS. 3 of them passing it about like a spliff. Did my head in lol. Served me in the end but they still seemed mega sketch. Like I say I feel bad for people with legit CIT cards lol
When I went in there a couple of months ago with a ukfakes the women went and got her manager and everything, eventually got it. Funniest part was when she asked me is this fake? Eventually got drinks though