The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Help.

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Right so g0d has fucked the previous 4 IDs of mine with the misaligned surname. Because I’ve already had 2 reprints from him already he’s now making me pay 30$ to have it made again.

Do I:

- Pay the 30$ and risk having the same problem
- Buy a CIT card
- Wait till I’m 18 (4 months away)

I’m debating on buying a CIT card as my area accepts it everywhere. I just want to use it for clubbing mainily. I was always paranoid with the DL because of the no hologram issue.
The bend really isn't that bad when comparing with my real full licence and my old V2 g0d and my new V2 g0d. The old V2 g0d seems firmer than the real ID and the new V2 seems more bendy. I do agree that the front hologram is an issue though.

I'm in a similar position regarding surnames and the second reprinted set are on the way, but I haven't been asked for any payment. Paying the £30 is only worth it the alignment is really bad or if you're going to get a lot of use out of it - I find that my ID has paid for it's weight in GOLD in the savings I've made on alcohol.
don't bother - get a CIT card. by the time you get g0d's reprint, you'll be halfway closer to being 18 lmao so no point in wasting another 30 quid odd