The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Reasons for using a CIT card

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I see a few people on here worrying about being questioned by bouncers regarding the purpose of their CIT cards. Like why have you got one of these instead of a normal ID (provisional/DL). What people should understand is these were created specifically so people didn't have to risk losing their drivers license. Do some research about which clubs are likely to accept, but in London at least they are widely recognised and accepted, so no need to worry.
Exactly, this is the best cover -
"In Jan I lost my DL and it took ages to reapply, I found out about one of these and bought it in Jan. It was like £30 and it means I don't have to take my DL or Passport out with me. I only had to send my passport off and it was easy. If you look on the back it explains what it is and if there's a prove 25 poster about that also proves its authenticity."

If they aren't having it?
Just leave. You can argue it a bit but don't get angry or anything because that gets you nowhere. Find another venue. Maybe they really do need a DL or Passport. By law they don't have to accept even though it's technically a government scheme...

"This is fake."
Question it. Ask why? If he still says that and won't give it back, ask him to show you and do a wilk.

Easy work.
My concern is with groups. In the states, it's usually a giveaway when a big group of friends arrive all with DLs from the same state just because that's g0d's best state. Most of my customers buy in groups then all go out together, which is usually fine with a UK DL.

The beauty of CIT cards is that a small minority choose to use them, and if a whole group turn up with CIT cards, it may seem a bit fishy. While they do all have supposedly 'valid ID', they may not get into the club they want.

While WE spend a lot of our time obsessing over IDs, I reckon it'd be difficult to convince a bouncer that; one night, me and all my mates were down the pub and all made the collective decision to buy a whole new load of ID cards that he's never heard of before. While I'm sure there are a million ways of spinning it such as "we got a bulk discount", I'm not sure it's gonna be that viable.
AHAHhha it's just wilk and diveraege and about 50 of us at the biggest club in the UK all with CIT cards ahahhahahahahahahahah and they all have exactly the same DOB ahhahahaah ffssss ahaa imagine the bouncers face sean is like "nah mate we was all just born on the same day and decided it would be good to buy these id's and then the spanish guy that makes em all is just there listening to pitbull ahahhaha

https://youtu.be/lrWjPCuyJ8g?t=1m10s (play in 2x speed you'll die)

In all seriousness, I agree. I reckon if there is maybe one or two it's okay, but a big group it would be a struggle. They would get more and more suspicious to why teens are suddenly walking around with CIT cards when they could have a fucking badass provisional license.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:15 pm
AHAHhha it's just wilk and diveraege and about 50 of us at the biggest club in the UK all with CIT cards ahahhahahahahahahahah and they all have exactly the same DOB ahhahahaah ffssss ahaa imagine the bouncers face sean is like "nah mate we was all just born on the same day and decided it would be good to buy these id's and then the spanish guy that makes em all is just there listening to pitbull ahahhaha

https://youtu.be/lrWjPCuyJ8g?t=1m10s (play in 2x speed you'll die)

In all seriousness, I agree. I reckon if there is maybe one or two it's okay, but a big group it would be a struggle. They would get more and more suspicious to why teens are suddenly walking around with CIT cards when they could have a fucking badass provisional license.
I've been asking my (somewhat normal) mates whether they'd get one, and they don't know what the fuck they are.

They don't know anyone with one, they don't know anyone that's used one in a club and they don't know any clubs that accept them. Even the real ones look like shite and they don't believe it's actually valid ID.

So their choices are: go out with mates that have DLs that get in anyway (might as well have got 2 g0d DLs for the price of one CIT card then), watch the night go to shit when all their friends have their DLs taken away or go out with a load of mates that all have CIT cards (and then experience the problems stated above).

While it's nice to have some choice in the market, I'm not sure if CIT cards are ever gonna take off for reselling. If too many people have them, clubs will catch on and just stop accepting CIT cards altogether. And after a long day, I really can't be fucked to explain the PASS scheme to a bartender just for a pint.

P.S. I do like the idea, but I think we should get cards with the same name, same DOB and different pictures just to really confuse the cunt. Will probably get us all arrested at once though.
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:00 pm
My concern is with groups. In the states, it's usually a giveaway when a big group of friends arrive all with DLs from the same state just because that's g0d's best state. Most of my customers buy in groups then all go out together, which is usually fine with a UK DL.

The beauty of CIT cards is that a small minority choose to use them, and if a whole group turn up with CIT cards, it may seem a bit fishy. While they do all have supposedly 'valid ID', they may not get into the club they want.

While WE spend a lot of our time obsessing over IDs, I reckon it'd be difficult to convince a bouncer that; one night, me and all my mates were down the pub and all made the collective decision to buy a whole new load of ID cards that he's never heard of before. While I'm sure there are a million ways of spinning it such as "we got a bulk discount", I'm not sure it's gonna be that viable.
I see it's use more for clubs, because they tend to know of this kind of ID. Even then, if you get to a club at a good time when there is still a queue, simply seperate yourself from your friends. G0d's DL has too many inconsistencies for clubbing in my opinion, leaves it entirely of the hands of how well the bouncer knows his stuff. There's next to nothing wrong with the CIT cards and it isn't hard to explain to a bouncer that they exist through simply showing the official page online
prisonerofmind wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:59 pm
I see it's use more for clubs, because they tend to know of this kind of ID. Even then, if you get to a club at a good time when there is still a queue, simply seperate yourself from your friends. G0d's DL has too many inconsistencies for clubbing in my opinion, leaves it entirely of the hands of how well the bouncer knows his stuff. There's next to nothing wrong with the CIT cards and it isn't hard to explain to a bouncer that they exist through simply showing the official page online
It's pretty easy for a bouncer to work out who your friends are, and he's still gonna see five CIT cards in the space of a minute - which is likely to be an unusual sight for him. While it would work fantastically for myself, I don't think it could be sold and used in the same manner as a DL currently is. Instructing my customers to split themselves up in the queue just isn't going to work.

I've got a decent list of clubs in London from /r/UKLeniency and I've found use in those clubs to be fine with a g0d V2. While we spend HOURS looking for all the imperfections, most inspections are thirty seconds max and it's still a fantastic fake.

My concerns are because recently somebody had their g0d scrutinised and taken just because their friend was using a novelty. A misinformed bouncer could give a group of friends the same treatment and take all their IDs (regardless of if CIT cards or DLs)
Then DON'T resell them. For one the majority don't even know what a CIT card is! They've only ever seen bitcoin on news article on Facebook. They'll get too scared and will never be able to figure out how to buy.

Just don't resell em and use only for personal. I'd rather only us lot had CIT cards and be able to go out than EVERYONE having fucking CIT cards and them being flooded. I've sold ONE in my area and I will be selling only one more. That's my very limit. Sell DL's to everyone instead, who the hell cares about them lol? Bouncers can flip em easy and see the lack of lenticular.
Like if only a few have them it's fine, but nobody will even be interested because they think 'Fake ID', must be a DL or even a passport. They don't think, 'PASS Scheme Citizen card', do they? So just don't advertise it that way. You can't just say to customers 'Oh yeah, Fake ID mate, £70 BUT if you're all getting one you have to distance yourself from each other in the que and act like you don't know each other!'
And like you say even then the bouncer will be weirded out to the volume of CIT cards lol. One or two is fine, a group is no good. I just hope we actually genuinely do this (not resell them) and not ruin their use, because at the end of the day they're very good copies of the Jan ID.
[deleted]